Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet & Kinky Nicole - Euston  (Read 3380 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

I will keep this short as Nicole has been reviewed many times before.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: I found getting to hers was quicker from Warren Street tube station. Everything said about the not so nice block of council flats is true. Inside though is clean and pleasant.

Nicole: Everything said about her gorgeous looks is true. One of the prettiest prossies I fucked this year so far. Truly gorgeous girl.

One hour, £80, 3 pops. Three pops, I must say, only happens when the wind is blowing in the right direction, the planets are aligned favourably and the prossie I'm fucking pushes all my buttons and pushes them well. Nicole did. Not only was she very pretty but she was also very willing and seemed to enjoy sex. For those of you asking if she does CIM, she did with me.

I usually go for covered oral but this time I succumbed to temptation and went for OWO. I just couldn't wait for her mouth to suck me off. One slight negative, there was too much handwork during OWO but really nothing too bad. Second and third pop with condom and sex in various positions. I particularly enjoyed doggy when she offered herself willingly to my thrusts from behind.

Truly remarkable girl. I left very happy and with very empty balls.

Highly recommended.

:hi:

Offline Tailpipe

So that's another good one you have soiled my friend , like a rat up a drain pipe .  :cool:

Sounds great , good review , pleased it was such a good punt .

3 pops those were days .  :cool:

Did you make any of your usually enquiries into back door action  :P

I suspect a rerun is on the cards , shame such a good one is living in them shit flats .

A new starlet is born , was her hair real .  :wacko:

Offline akauya

TP, her hair was very real and didn't ask if I could go up the wrong 'un :)

3 pops is very, very rare... but extremely pleased when it happens. Of course the blue pill helps ;)

Offline Packer

You forgot one crucial point Akauya - how was the post punt kebab?

I'm not posted much in London these days, just when one of the best looking WGs - and who's Polish, my fave - is fucking half you guys. Gutted.  Well done for 3 pops.  I've never managed that with a WG.

Offline akauya

Yes, I forgot to mention the post punt kebab!

I ended up in a nice kebab shop just round the corner from Euston Station. The kebab was nothing out of this world but my brain had the post punt mush effect that I could have eaten a dead cat and not noticed it :)

Offline NightKid

The kebab was nothing out of this world but my brain had the post punt mush effect that I could have eaten a dead cat and not noticed it :)

Are you sure you didn't eat a dead cat then?  :D

Offline Tailpipe

Yes, I forgot to mention the post punt kebab!

I ended up in a nice kebab shop just round the corner from Euston Station. The kebab was nothing out of this world but my brain had the post punt mush effect that I could have eaten a dead cat and not noticed it :)

3 pops body needs to refuel the system , kebabs eaton  when pissed or after a good punt
Large donor I am thinking . :P

maxjabby

Offline Voyager

I wonder why her authenticity is in question on adultwork!

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the review akauya (or however you spell your name :P), she seems very good VFM!
Her pics look familiar, I guess from her older profile. Will definitely add her to my HL :drinks:

I wonder why her authenticity is in question on adultwork!
That is a standard warning for new unverified profiles, it's not the work of some punter who has raised an issue with AW.

Offline akauya

Thanks for the review akauya (or however you spell your name :P), she seems very good VFM!
Her pics look familiar, I guess from her older profile. Will definitely add her to my HL :drinks:
That is a standard warning for new unverified profiles, it's not the work of some punter who has raised an issue with AW.

Sometimes I forget myself :)

She is indeed great VFM and gorgeous to boot.

Mike11,

She used to have a different profile but she closed that one and created a new one. If I remember correctly she was being pestered by a punter trying to marry her or something like that. The alert, as Urban said is a standard warning for new unverified profiles. I think UKP is driving enough work towards her she hasn't bothered to verify herself with AW yet.