Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The things you hear in the street..........  (Read 359 times)

Offline scutty brown

Just walking through the rough part of town, lots of mothers and grannies picking up the kids from primary school.

One six-year old busy proudly reciting to granny the song he'd just learnt at school.........
"The Mayor of Bayswater's Daughter"

Presumably he hadn't learnt it at music lessons.
Granny looked horrified but was speechless, but it's nice to know traditional songs can survive modern trends

Offline standardpostage

Never heard of that song  :unknown:

Just checked out the lyrics.

Funny and rude  :)

Offline standardpostage

Big Issue, Big Issue. In a Romanian accent  :)

Buskers, singing out of tune  :)

Have a nice day (beggar speak for give me some money)  :)

Online mr.bluesky

Just walking through the rough part of town, lots of mothers and grannies picking up the kids from primary school.

One six-year old busy proudly reciting to granny the song he'd just learnt at school.........

Granny looked horrified but was speechless, but it's nice to know traditional songs can survive modern trends

I'd heard of this song but never knew what it was called
 :D

Offline sir wanksalot

I was visiting someone recently in hospital when an old lady (easily in her 80's) in the next bed was talking to herself...

"I'm not a lesbian. She must have got the wrong idea".

If only I knew the back story.............

Offline puntingking

just typed the song on google to find the lyrics.

one of the lines of the song goes "She slept with a demon, who washed her with semen"  :D
a six year old was singing that  :scare: :scare:

Offline puntingking

It is nice to eavesdrop onto people conversation. Its like a real life soap orera happening right infront of you.

What is better when the police are dealing with a potential criminal on the street and you end up walking very very slowly to try to see whats going on.

Offline scutty brown

just typed the song on google to find the lyrics.

one of the lines of the song goes "She slept with a demon, who washed her with semen"  :D
a six year old was singing that  :scare: :scare:

When I heard him he'd only got as far as
"She married an Italian with balls like a fucking stallion"

Offline puntingking

When I heard him he'd only got as far as
"She married an Italian with balls like a fucking stallion"
  :scare: