Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana / Luton - Not Bad!  (Read 867 times)

Offline kielondon

External Link/Members Only

Location: brand new flats just next to shopping center, I think its Airbnb looking by the “cleaning posters”, discrete entrance

Fee: 100 for 1h extra 20 owo + 20 French kissing

Looks: definitely girl from pictures, but pics are very glammed to be fair, she’s girl next door type not stunning beauty more quiet student type, seeing her on street you would never think about her profession, she says she’s 22 which might be true and come from Romania, bit saggy tits like for this age abut overall positive

Action: she open up  in some pyjama type of clothes, doesn’t really matter because she takes take them off quickly bit of kissing which wasn’t that great a specially if you consider it cost 20 pounds extra, than owo which to be fair was crap strange technique when she takes only the tip I her mouth, had enough so told her to jump on me and finished with her on the top. Just to clarify it - extras wasn’t bad because she avoid to doing it I think its just lack of her experience.

Time for regeneration, had a bit of  chat she seems to be a nice girl no negative attitude which you sometimes can get from some dodgy Romanian girls, defo not that type of girl, round two she starts again from owo but after I while I’ve decided I will go down on her I think she even enjoyed it on some stage but she was trying not to show it too much. Than it was my time to get from the top and I’ve to say she took some good pounding without mourning than we swapped and finished again with her on the top.
There was some cream and oils in the room but looking at her owo technique I don’t think I miss too much by not getting a massage

Overall I need to give Positive only thing  that could improve is her initiative -  she will do what you want but you need to ask, maybe I’m too clingy but I like when girl takes control a little bit.

Will I go back? Probably I will but not sure if I will pay for extras again. For 1h/100 I think its VFM without overpaying. If you looking for good basic service that’s address worth to  check.

+447765830989  just in case advert disappear

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:35:58 pm by kielondon »

Offline Bornslippy

generous positive there. but you enjoyed yourself I guess