Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London  (Read 1469 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Right lads I'm visiting London in a few weeks, who should I see. Cash ain't a problem, I want her to be fit, big tits and dirty with pse. Also I want her to be okay for a gentlemen with a foot fetish, fire away.

Offline rthunderbird

The best of the best in your humble opinions.

password02

Right lads I'm visiting London in a few weeks, who should I see. Cash ain't a problem, I want her to be fit, big tits and dirty with pse. Also I want her to be okay for a gentlemen with a foot fetish, fire away.

If you are coming in November - best IMO would be Platinum Cindy, other option would be Hot Ameera  -  fit, big tits and dirty with PSE

Offline StevenS

If you are coming in November - best IMO would be Platinum Cindy, other option would be Hot Ameera  -  fit, big tits and dirty with PSE

+1 if you know the date try and book Cindy.

Offline hendrix

No doubt that Cindy would be an excellent choice based on the many reviews here. I'd throw in MissKDD (naturally :D)as another option in the fit, big tits and extremely dirty pse category. Quite a difference price wise, but no extra's and if anal and hardcore deep throat is something you like, then you're unlikely to do better.

password02

No doubt that Cindy would be an excellent choice based on the many reviews here. I'd throw in MissKDD (naturally :D)as another option in the fit, big tits and extremely dirty pse category. Quite a difference price wise, but no extra's and if anal and hardcore deep throat is something you like, then you're unlikely to do better.

=1 - Yes keep forgetting about MsKDD - definitely up there as well

Offline LanceVance

I know she has a Marmite reputation on here, but Smiley Miley is worth a shout as well. Has a very tight body and is up for foot fetish as well.   

Offline 385North

Horny Lucy all the way External Link/Members Only

I rate her above Platinum Cindy myself, but that's just my personal preference. Never seen KDD or Smiley Miley so couldn't comment.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:56:42 pm by 385North »

Offline Bigus Dickus

The best of the best in your humble opinions.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works Wed to Sat! She will blow your mind and cock to hell and back!

:thumbsup:

password02

Horny Lucy all the way External Link/Members Only

I rate her above Platinum Cindy myself, but that's just my personal preference. Never seen KDD or Smiley Miley so couldn't comment.

Yes she does look very cute and has a decent body - I have HL her for future - has she increased her rates last few months? seems you saw her in July for 90 mins at £190 and now her 90 mins rate is £220 and her 2 hour rate is £280 - Hope she has not increased her prices last few months on the back of some Positive reviews on UKP