Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cromwell Thai Massage London / Gloucester Road Station, London  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Classicenchanting

This is a legit shop, in the basement of a salon across from Gloucester Road Station. They're supposed to be entirely above-board, though you might find one of the employees offering HR occasionally especially if the boss (JJ) isn't in.

JJ gives a fantastic Thai combination style massage, her style is moderately strong and fairly fast-paced; though she does not offer any extras, I have returned to her regularly for the therapeutic and mood-boosting effects of her angelic hands. She is a class act and opened her shop more for fun than for money, which she is not in great need of. She normally gets fully booked by mid-afternoon, so I recommend advance and/or morning booking.

Of her employees, I can speak of two:
-stocky, darker-skinned, short-hair Thai lady who gives an excellent deep-tissue massage;
-one short-hair, paler skin Thai lady who I strongly advise you to avoid.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate you can only post a review for one service provider, establishments can't be reviewed.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Rules. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

There's a guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Offline petermisc

This is a legit shop, in the basement of a salon across from Gloucester Road Station. They're supposed to be entirely above-board, though you might find one of the employees offering HR occasionally especially if the boss (JJ) isn't in.
Not sure why you posted this.  As you haven't named her, it is of precious little use to anyone else.  About the only outcome that I see is the boss cracking down on this employee when she realises what is going on.

Mate you can only post a review for one service provider, establishments can't be reviewed.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Rules. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

There's a guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the guidance daviemac, I'm slightly confused as the rules seems to refer to the Off Topic board, but I posted this in the Massages board?

Also, for letter B, I didn't have any sex services at this shop, is it prohibited to make a post simply saying that the place is legit but was still worth a visit to me? I thought this could be useful for other punters since they'll know to visit/avoid depending what they're looking for, and don't have to "TOFTT"?

Thanks again.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2024, 04:45:37 pm by Classicenchanting »

Not sure why you posted this.  As you haven't named her, it is of precious little use to anyone else.  About the only outcome that I see is the boss cracking down on this employee when she realises what is going on.

Then you're not sure :lol: because it accurately reports what my experience was at the shop, and provides potentially useful info about availability of services? Not every nugget of information can be hugely useful, and one man's 'precious little use' is another man's 'interesting and noteworthy'. Also, I see other 'outcomes', but I'm not really sure whether it matters what your or my predicted outcomes are; it's for each reader to decide for themselves.

Moreover, I don't know the name of that employee, otherwise I would post it, and any crackdown is between employer and employee. What happens between SP and customer is another story entirely. Cheers.

Offline LLPunting

Have you tried finding it on Google Maps?  You can post a link if it has a business entry on there.