Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cha-Cha Thai - Bayswater  (Read 1661 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452290) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Online LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Attached photos pretty much as I found her in Nov/Dec.  Believable early 20s, Cute, young, natural looks.  :wacko:

My encounter with her was uninspiring, while she was friendly and chatty to an extent she was clearly faking her responses when it came to the paid for services, her head game not great; no depth, passion or endurance, the fucking wasn't much better from a proactive perspective, she was somewhat compliant as in uncomplaining but otherwise ambivalent, no assistance with (un-)dressing, clockwatching and lying about the 10 min warning and the 5 min one because at "5" I had more than 10 to go.  She claimed another punter had arrived whilst I was in shower. 

It's a crying shame but cute as she is she isn't cute enough for me to be stupid enough to return.

She was being booked ragged by the agency and had only just woken when I rolled up well after 3pm.

Again, given what's on offer from her compatriots at 120ph+ she was not good value (unless you're a P&D trophy hunter). 
Seems she's also now charging extras https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=388752.msg4033270#msg4033270 so even worse value.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:34:48 am by LLPunting »

Offline magnetico

She claimed another punter had arrived whilst I was in shower. 

Just some intel on that, it's likely that she's not lying.

I got annoyed by the StarAsian style of back-to-back booking system as recently I got the same issue when the next punter was made to wait in the bathroom while I was finishing to put my clothes back on.

Online LLPunting

Just some intel on that, it's likely that she's not lying.

I got annoyed by the StarAsian style of back-to-back booking system as recently I got the same issue when the next punter was made to wait in the bathroom while I was finishing to put my clothes back on.

Yeah, I wasn't overly fussed if she was booked solid, I was less impressed by the fact she'd let him in early as my time wasn't up yet.

Most of the girls, regardless of agency, will be booked as solid as their popularity can support, especially in their early days paying off their "transport fees".  Once they're paid off, the girls may ease off and assume some control of the load they subject themselves to.  One girl recently said she wasn't worried about not being busy let alone booked solid as she was paid out and was staying with a non-SP girlfriend, just happy to make money whenever in the mood.  She was handling her own comms.  Another indy girl declined a booking because she has going to be meeting a girlfriend for dinner and needed to do her hair before travelling (she had an hour to travel 10 mins from her flat).

Online LLPunting

Looks like she’s back with a brand new profile.

Odd choice of really poorly edited photos. 

Still getting better services, engagement and kissing from other girls 120ph+ and her youthful bod isn't worth the downshift in delivery and the possible extras needed for some "at discretion" judgements that are included by others.