Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI NURU MASSAGE - Lewisham  (Read 1484 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646742) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Pervious reviews are for previous owner of profile so none apply to current advertised service.

OK, so the photos probably aren't "Vanessa" and there wasn't any Nuru on offer on the sparse double bed with no waterproof covering or Nuru gel but the attractive "Thai" matron available was friendly, chatty, flirty and as it turned out up for a fuck.  She has all the Thai tat markings but turns out this girl is Malay so her English is pretty good.

Attached pics do approximate the figure of the matron I met.  I wouldn't mind meeting the lass in the pictures if she looks under 40 in person.

Comms
👄👄 OPTION 1️⃣ 👄👄

🇹🇭 Hot Thai massage, Relaxing oil massage,  Body to Body massage, Body sliding, Prostate massage, Finishing with tantric massage, Orgasmic HAPPY ENDING massage, ( Hand relief ) 🫦💦🫦

👉 30min/£60
👉 45min/£80
👉 1Hour/£100

👄👄 OPTION 2️⃣ 👄👄
☝️☝️ Including maassge on OPTOIN 1  ☝️☝️
- Deep French kissing
- Oral without condom
- Oral on me
- 69 position
- NURU Body to Body sliding oil massage
- Sex with condom

👉 30min/£80
👉 45min/£100
👉 1Hour/£120 (2 shots)

💄💄Extras on top :💄💄
- Facial/£20
- CIM/£20

CASH ONLY Please no bargain
No Bareback.  No Filming.

Around 5', a few motherly pounds around the middle, smooth legs, nat Bs with responsive teats, soft, small hands, pleasant, broad GND Malay face.

OWO wasn't deep or vigorous but lingering in it's strokes and licks so convincing that she liked it.
RO was well received once she realised she could get off on it.  A contented chuckle after she lost it leds us on to her in cowgirl, firmly seating herself without delay on my rubbered stand.  Ground away like she was trying to touch every bit of her uterus, slid up and down with a smile.  Kissing wasn't heavy on tongues but tender enough that she was into it.  Doggy was a mutual tease before some more vigourous rooting to the finish.

Not sure she'll be about much longer, she couldn't say where she'd be off to next.  No idea if the profile will reflect a new tenant given the pics are a B&S.

It's the same parade as the naff massage shop with iffy services in the strip after the Lidl on the way East along Lee High Rd towards Skyline.  Flat is a slightly cramped, seedy conversion above shops.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:10:03 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

She's also listed here External Link/Members Only

:drinks:

So it seems she's part of the rebranding of the "No Drogues" lot.  Seems this crew is truly a pot luck venture rather than trying for success by reputation.  :dash:
With the face showing I'm further not convinced it's her but perhaps it was just too dimly lit.  The girl I did meet was pleasant enough in face so no horrors awaiting at least.  And if they at least keep the same girl attached to the profile then I might have hopes of repeating.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:41:13 am by LLPunting »