Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ISIS loves sex Peterborough- ROM TOFTT  (Read 947 times)

1 review(s) for Isis love sex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Jacksonwood

Isis loves sex
External Link/Members Only

Incall 30 minutes £70

Service
Oral (protected)
Sex (protected)
Handjob (would have been protected if I'd have let her !)

Comms
Initially by text, prompt responses.
Then by phone watch out - she called back after she missed my call!

Time keeping
Good we kept to our agreed time

Well known punting flats off Lincoln road Peterborough (close to the international store )
Great parking in NCP next door @95p per hr.
Difficult to find the flat when inside the building.
Fairly sure her "BF" was in the other room. Plenty of evidence of his clothes in the wardrobe.

She said she's been in the UK for a couple of months and has excellent English she said she was going on somewhere else but didn't know where yet !

Girl
Slim as  per profile pics but i'm certain it's not her. The girl I saw had some discrete tats.
She seemed younger at about 21/22 with a slightly sporty face and A cup tits on a size 6-8 frame.
Blonde died hair growing out brown roots.
Approx 5ft 2 tall with pierced belly button.

Meet
Having a week of work I was determined to have my 3rd punt of the week (this is expensive this holiday business!). And this girl caught my eye with her profile that seemed too good to be true.

First off I never saw the profile said bareback - it was only went back for the link to write this that I saw it. This is totally at odds (I'm pleased to say ) with the extreme lengths this WG went to not touch any of my bodily fluids !!

After paying her she asked me to lay down and proceeded to get me hard by a really shite bit of cock touching. There was very little interaction and my hands on her boobs was met with "ooohhh they are too cold to touch me !". Her touch was within a thumb and index finger - quite bizarre / weird. Not at all sexy !

Eventually my boner arrived mainly due to me admiring her young and fit body. She then went straight to the wet wipes and wiped my cock / bellend and balls about 3 times. (I had a shower at the gym 10 mins previous so I was clean and presentable !).
During this time there was no conversation and I was a little bemused.
She grabbed a condom from the drawer and ensured it was rolled right down before AGAIN wiping everything down with wet wipes. Including the lube on the outside of the condom. She didn't ask but just put it about 2 inches into her mouth with a soft and not terrible technique but not great either. I was waiting for DT but it never went in further than 2 inches. I asked about reverse oral but this was off the menu as was a 69.

Again without asking she climbed on top and I had a great view as she straddled me before lowering herself on to my cock. After bouncing relatively enthusiastically on the old fella I thought all was to be redeemed but unfortunately not ! She complained of leg pains and asked to change positions. So I flipped her into doggy and fucked her for about 6 or 7 minutes before again she said her legs hurt.

I flipped her into missionary and she lifted her legs for a deep penetration and I did enjoy fucking her like this.

Unfortunately there was no passion in the encounter and I knew it would never get me over the line so to speak.

I asked her to finish me off with HJ so she started without removing the condom. I asked her to remove it and she put some live on and gave the old chap a nice run whilst tickling my balls.

Eventually she got me over the edge and as I came she visibly recoiled and resorted to the finger and thumb technique to avoid getting cum on her hands.

She cleared me up with dozens of wet wipes and disappeared to wash herself thoroughly before coming back to the room to make sure I was dressed and ready to go.

Summary
So all in all a shit punt. A nice young girl who didn't deliver to the standard promised and also thankfully not BB.

Offline Barry chuckle

Hard luck on a shit punt pal. Looking at her AW feedback it looks like it’s all from bogus profiles so maybe a part of some sort of group. Fair play for getting out there and giving her a try though and thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline youngppunter7

to answer your question about where shes headed next, its manchester. How is she so OCD with the condom during your punt when she offers BB is beyond me  :dash: