Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Thai or Alexa BigBoobs  (Read 1014 times)

Offline syfodas

Was going to see Hot Natalie from Woodford but have seen her before and she was very good and consensus on here rates her extremely highly she fully deserves all the praise she gets.
I just wanted to see what else is out there I’ve contacted these two WG’s and there willing to offer a shared shower to satisfy my appetite for playing with soapy big boobs  :cool:
But wondering which one I should go for, it’ll be my last punt before payday, they’ve both got lots of good reviews on here although Alexa does have some negatives about attitude and acne. To those who have seen both and had a choice which one would you go for.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online Jeffers77

The positive to negative review ratio is heavily in favour of Pamela, she sounds a winner.

Offline Surrey1974

I saw both last year as see my reviews.

Pamela by a mile as her service & attitude was fantastic as hope to see her again. Alexa I found she thought she was something special as thought all guys fancied her.

Offline syfodas

I saw both last year as see my reviews.

Pamela by a mile as her service & attitude was fantastic as hope to see her again. Alexa I found she thought she was something special as thought all guys fancied her.

Thanks looked at your reviews if their photos are genuine Alexa I’d fancy more but if her effort no kissing, eye contact or claiming she’s exhausted after owo whilst someone has paid for her time I’d sway towards Pamela. Maybe 30 minutes with each

Offline Surrey1974

Alexa now does kissing but charges extra for it.  Checkout her profile as got new information on it.

For me still would be Pamela

Offline sparkus

I've not seen Alexa yet but seen Pamela a few times.

Pamela has a great positive attitude and it's nonstop fucking and sucking and loads of licking too.

Chebs look fake but feel great in CG, in mish it's best just to use them to support your chest with.