Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nikole - TOFTT  (Read 490 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7426213) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline FITFORWHAT

Hard review to write. On a personal basis I got to stop booking Brazilian girls with 0 reviews on AW

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes. Place is in an archway off the high street. Directions were incredibly vague - "go to black door" or something similar. Multiple black doors around so no question of that. Awful coms 0/10 apparently she came down and then didn't call me. After that got caught up for 20 minutes with some fresh off the boat black guy trying to get into the door he has just left and forgotten the pin. You couldn't write it.

Met by Nikole at the door wearing lingerie. Starting to think it may be worthwhile but clear no fk and generally not much interest. Fine. Room is literally a room.

Had sex in a couple of positions and OW, everything seemed like too much effort for her. Can't really communicate with her anyway.

Tit job massive but uneven.

1/10

Offline FiveKnuckles

unlucky OP.    other reviewer says she smelt bad  :vomit:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:28:57 am by FiveKnuckles »

Offline webpunter

@FFW, fine reporting
There's me thinking Wimbledon in striking distance
& a half hour at 80 for a fittie why not
& wazz her up on my large boobs slim frame thread
Why not is coz of yours & another review on here, deffo avoid   :hi:

Offline PilotMan

"Place is in an archway off the high street."

Can you confirm which High Street, or in what part of London this punt to place please?