Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan - Olina - Edgware Road  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only

Date: Within the last 6 months.

Cost: £100 for 30mins.

Services: DFK, fingering, assisted shower, OW, rimming (receiving), penetration, anal.

Location: Discreet - A few minutes walk from Edgware Road Station for the District and Circle lines on Chapel Street in a spacious second floor flat in a period building on a busy road that Mulan said she shares with Betty, also of Olina.

Communication: Easy to arrange with the Olina agency and given the precise location and flat number and different to usual "Call when you reach the location".

SP: Was initially disappointed as SP's photos are heavily filtered photos on the website where she appears much more glamorous than in person.

The meeting: Hid behind the door and greeted with a warm welcome once inside. Requested to take my shoes off and leave on a shoe shelf on the way to the room. In the room, Mulan confirmed the fee and I handed it over. I requested a shower and she checked the coast was clear as Betty was also supposed to be entertaining a guest. Mulan followed me to bathroom and turned on the shower and when she also undressed, I realised she would be joining me. Not a problem but it was't made clear earlier.

After drying off, Mulan check the hallway again before we headed back to the room and got straight into kissing. I told her how I preferred my FK and DFK and asked if she was ok with her to which she replied in the affirmative. Mulan was happy for me to suck and lick her nipples and breasts and with fingering on the outside. After a while, she said she wasn't going to climax any time soon as it takes a while when it does happen so we both decided to move on to covered oral on me which was exquisite. It was soft, gentle, passionate and she took instructions well and gave the impression she was genuinely trying to pleasure her partner. After some time, I had to ask Mulan to stop as I could feel the sap rising and it was time for sex. I got on top and I was right, I wasn't going to last long and I asked if we could do anal. She reached over for and applied lube as I stayed on top and I entered slowly to start with and picked up the pace but I was so excited, I was done pretty quickly.

Conclusion: Would I return? I would say yes as it was a sensational GFE which I haven't done in a long while; however, the only only thing that would hold be back me back is the possibility of one or more cameras inside the flat as discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397972.msg4032758#new. I didn't notice it when I was there but then I wasn't looking out for or expecting one / them.

Offline anonymouse72

Is anal also included in 30 minute bookings or did it incur an extra fee? Just curious for my next visit to the capital and I've always assumed it was included in hour bookings only. Great review and I also didn't notice a camera.

Offline Robinh191

Is anal also included in 30 minute bookings or did it incur an extra fee? Just curious for my next visit to the capital and I've always assumed it was included in hour bookings only. Great review and I also didn't notice a camera.

No, there was no extra fee for anal.