Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Manchester  (Read 1449 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline mrbixby

Link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Straight forward and quite easy, organised over AW. 1hr

Location- Flat in south manchester, plenty parking available on surrounding streets.

Looks - I cant say I was overly attracted to her. Great body, I didn't mind the short hair but the face was quite average.

Service- Here I had hopes but found her to be quite lack lustre and mechanical. I ended up leaving early.

Overall- Not a great meet, her body was the only positive, I expected more after reading reviews.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Thanks for your first review matey, greatly appreciated  :drinks:

How long was the booking for, how much did you pay?
What services were received? Anything extra? Anything denied?
Thanks

Offline johnybravo

Sorry to hear that

If I am not mistaken, there seems to be a a bit of slide in her interest in providing a good service
Recent pics suggest she may have put a bit of weight on

I wonder what her regulars think ?

Offline Hollywell

Yes saw her not long ago she's definitely put weight on, bit vanilla service but it says that on her profile,  I probably won't bother again.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Yeah, was considering seeing her a while back but she's £160 for a (by her own admission) vanilla GFE and she requires a deposit for new clients.

I'm sure she's a nice girl and appreciate she made what she offers clear rather than offering the world and then not delivering but it seems like too much faff for not enough reward and your review reflects that, OP.