Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina Big Boom - Brick Lane  (Read 547 times)

8 review(s) for Gina Big Boom (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline PawgJit

External Link/Members Only

Curiosity got me with this one. Wish I didnt bother.

Meet - 15mins, £40

Services - OW, Protected penetration

Story - Sent a text to see if she was available, quick response saying that she was. Arrived 30mins later. Waited about 5mins to get door number and was in. Now, she has got a back but there is no shape. Its just out however i was surprised by how slim her waist is, she just has a gut.. drinks too much. Missing tooth lol after seeing that, I definitely requested OW. Friendly girl. Got undressed, starts bashing me off then puts the dom on and proceeds to do the do. Was decent enough to get me serviceable. Bent over on side of the bed and just pounded away, this is where you can hold onto that slim waist and go to town however you dont even feel nothing, definitely too much monsters damaged her ish. I had to go to mental warfare to try enjoy myself with thoughts of other gyal and what not but just werent able to come to so decided to stop. There was a lil whiff too but manageable but i would advise to see first thing as I did. Would not be able to even imagine seeing her after x amount of man during the day.
Definitely overhyped proper not worth it. Dont think with your lil head and get gassed. Heed this warning

Offline SonofAJohn

How was she dressed?
Lingerie and high heels?

Her bum just looks so playful for a quickie but you're saying not to bother.

Offline PawgJit

How was she dressed?
Lingerie and high heels?

Her bum just looks so playful for a quickie but you're saying not to bother.

Was dressed in a robe, I’m telling you it’s not worth it lol I been in your position and was pondering for time. You can either choose to decide to go through with it but I reckon you’ll be disappointed, majorly due to expectations.

Offline SonofAJohn

Was dressed in a robe, I’m telling you it’s not worth it lol I been in your position and was pondering for time. You can either choose to decide to go through with it but I reckon you’ll be disappointed, majorly due to expectations.
Will take your advice.