Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alia. Lordswood, Southampton  (Read 916 times)

Offline nigel4498

Alia, Lordswood Southampton

External Link/Members Only

Have never managed to arrange a punt on this website though I have tried a few times and never seem to have a response to messages or phone calls.
Saw this advert that was featured so sent of a text to the contact number. Received no response and thought that’s that. Next day I receive a text from another number with Ali introducing herself and asking when would I like to meet. Replied and made arrangements for the next morning and received the Post Code immediately. I can only assume the contact number was the agency who then passed my number on to Ali.
In call location was Lordswood district Southampton. Avenue off Lordswood Road. Plenty free on street park. Typical council estate, churned up grass verges and cars parked on them. Not sure how safe it would be in the evening/night.
Services Provided £150 for one hour. DFK, OWO, ball sucking, Hand Job, breast play and finger on her, covered sex in one position.
The flat was on the 4th floor, no lift so not very disabled friendly.
The door slightly ajar so I knocked and entered the flat to be greeted by Alia.
I should really have walked she was nothing like the photographs on her profile probably 50 year old and it looked like she had lost a lot of weight and had wrinkles and folds of skin hanging from her upper thighs, not a pretty sight, however her upper body seemed okay. For some daft reason I decided to stay and handed over the money.
She was wearing a black negligee and red bra and underwear.
She came towards me and started to kiss me, her kisses were a bit toothy.
I undid her bra and her breasts felt like they were enhanced but they were not too large. I began fondling her breasts and sucking her nipples, She reached down and began fondling my cock and balls. We move to the bed and she began sucking me off, not an expert at this so I asked her to suck my balls. I parted her legs and the began fingering her pussy and clit.
To my surprise she was really wet so I asked for the condom so we could have sex.
I moved her to the edge of the bed and then spread her legs wide and slipped in and came in the bag. She wasn’t tight, really loose.
A complete disappointing punt and I know I should have walked but it was absolutely tipping down outside so decided to stay in and be warm and dry.
Alia herself was friendly and chatty and made me a coffee.
First time I’ve used Adultseek and think it will be the last.
I won’t return and wouldn’t recommend.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:23:57 am by nigel4498 »

Offline macman26

Thanks for the review bud. Sounds like one of the punts I had years ago. So old bird you do it but regret staying for the hour, 15 minutes would have done the job…….  At least you’re a red blooded male and can do nearly anything with a vag and boobs, that’s the way to look at it.

Think now I would walk or ask for something cheeky like anal but you live and learn - better luck next time

Offline scutty brown

something weird here. If you Google the phone number you end up with the biggest number of hits from obscure sites that I've ever seen. Seems clear this is an agency number, not a single girl

External Link/Members Only       four girls shown with the same number
External Link/Members Only   another four girls
External Link/Members Only   agency site
External Link/Members Only        supposedly another agency

I gave up looking after another 28 hits, some from really oddball listings sites