Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ocean - Birmingham (Cameroonian SP)  (Read 1156 times)

32 review(s) for Ocean! (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Denton

External Link/Members Only

TLDR : Good sex with an attractive woman but lousy organisation with a conveyor belt experience

Longer version:  I'd seen Ocean's profile for ages and fancied an hour of fun with an ebony lady for a change.  I made contact 24 hours before and booked in with a request to confirm the next day.  The next day arrived and I confirmed that we were stil on, and so did she.

I was then given the location which is near a fanous Tesco Express about 15 minutes walk to New Street.  However with 10 minutes to go before the meeting she asked to push it back half an hour.  Clearly she had a regular she wasted to fit in.  I told her that I had work so if she couldn't do it, it was off.  She then backed down and agreed to the original time.

I made my way to her flat thinking the atmosphere might be awkward and I should have just binned it off, but having got to the area I didn't want to head back to work frustrated.

I got let in and made my way to her flat with the old magic door.  She answered in her red underwear very much like the profile photos and had the brown braids as shown on her recent photos.   She's about 5ft3 and I'd say very pretty.  Definitely not large like other reviews have said.  A size 10/12 at most, with enhanced tits and a large African arse which was my main reason for going.  Conversation was a bit stilted and I went off to use the shower, although the bathroom looked like a bomb had hit it.

Back out and we got down to business quickly with some light FK which worked ok with her large lips.  She then proceeded to put to rubber on me and provided some good OW.  Granted it's not the same as OWO but it's probably the best OW I have had as it was very deep and she deep throated me.

She then hopped on board for some cow girl and started to ride me.  It seemed like she was after pop 1 quickly.  Now, I am more of a one pop guy these days so wanted to slow it down.  I decided to go down on her, and found she had a few days growth but after a few minutes she seemed to get into it moaning in French and telling me to fuck her now, with a bit of screaming as we went missionary.   Eventually I filled the bag.

However throughout this you could hear her phone go, and as she took the bag off me she was taking a call to have a booking straight after me.  Even when she was giving my cock a clean with a wet wipe she was looking elsewhere and on her phone.

Finally the calls and texts ended and she concentrated on me again and we chatted for a bit when she was finally very friendly then we started some more FK and OW for round 2.  I flipped her over into doggy and pounded anyway until the sight of the large arse got me to pop again.  Then it was shower time again and immediately back on the phone she went.

I dressed and handed over the £140 thinking it could have been so much better.  Thankfully I didn't meet her next punter on his way in!

Will I repeat?  Well the sex was good from a really attractive ebony woman but given everything else, it's a no from me.

Online alabama1

Wow! she let you pay after the punt  :unknown:

Offline Pdiddy2017

I agree she definitely runs a conveyor belt service, I went to see her recently and she wasn't that fresh down below and she's was a bit moody rushing me and clock watching. I did ask her after we finished is everything ok as you look a bit moody and she happily said she was fine, guess she perked up after the deed was over

Don't think I will return 

Offline Denton

Wow! she let you pay after the punt  :unknown:

She must have thought I was trustworthy for some reason!

Offline Snagbadjer

So annoying when they check their phones mid-punt. Luckily I've not had it much. I remember screwing a "Belgian" (more likely a Rom) over the side of her bed while she WhatsApped way, which made me angry, amused and slightly deflated all at the same time.

Offline pbrown355

The comment about meeting the next punter just reminded me. It's not in my review but I'm pretty sure the next punter & I passed at the door to the block. Could be wrong or even another WG customer.

Offline Denton

I should have added that I also think I saw the previous punter come out of the building too...still, I won't be be back.

Online alabama1

So annoying when they check their phones mid-punt. Luckily I've not had it much. I remember screwing a "Belgian" (more likely a Rom) over the side of her bed while she WhatsApped way, which made me angry, amused and slightly deflated all at the same time.
I had similar happen to me a few years ago in Wolverhampton. Banging a Rom in doggy (me standing), whilst she was texting on her phone, just happily letting me get on with it. Like you , i felt both pissed off, but also had to chuckle to myself.  :D

Offline Villaboy

Is it my aging eyes or do some of the photos look almost like CGI's