Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmine- BestGF - Italian- Not sure if this is TOFTT- Canning Town  (Read 3017 times)

2 review(s) for YASMINE-BESTGF. (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline anujok

Hello,

External Link/Members Only

Was looking to put around Canning Town and found this one. I doubted if she really was Italian. I was glad that he seems to be atleast not one of those Brazilian ones posing as someone else.

She is the girl in the pics but the pics are slightly touched. Her skin is much more dry and looks easily in early 30’s rather than late 20’s

Agreed 30 mins for £80. Comms seem to be handled by Sergie rather than herself.

Gave the postcode, beautiful new block of flats just across Canning Town station. Gave the door number when I was downstairs. Large apartment complex so no one cares who’s going where so no issues.

She opened the door wearing lingerie and lace top. Body full of tattoos, tongue and belly piercing.

Very warm lady.. smiling and talkative. Started with OW was really good she tried DT and almost chocked. Asked for 69 said it was extra. Kissing was extra so declined.  I fancied her so paid £20 extra to munch her pussy and this came with one or two lip kisses. Clean and nice pussy very responsive and enjoyed my tongue action and I loved it.

She did keep asking if I was doing ok and did the same. Started with CW and she had already set alarm and I had less than 5mins. But she agreed to ‘give me’ extra minute or two to finish.

Moved to mish and she could take a nice pounding. Bit loose but nothing to complain about. Busted in the bag.

Overall, was a ok punt. It’s borderline Neutral/ Positive. Giving Positive as I liked her warmth as a person.

Felt a bit rushed as she had started the timer and couldn’t try doggy due to less time. 

£100 for 30 mins was a bit over my budget but I walked out satisfied banging this one.

Returns- I might but no rush.

She seems to share place with Ayra Sexy Hot - External Link/Members Only

I might go back for this one.

Cheers. 

Offline gentleman224

Thanks for the review. She is in my HL now. I think 120 for an hour is better deal.

Offline mightymunce

Was she defo Italian? Sometimes Rom's state they are Spanish/ Italian and I don't see many Italians around

Offline anujok

Was she defo Italian? Sometimes Rom's state they are Spanish/ Italian and I don't see many Italians around

This was exactly my doubt about she being an Italian. But she did have that Italian accent and I did sort of tested her by naming places I had been to in Italy. And she did give out quite few names and Italian words   And said she was from
Venice (used the actual Italian name Venezia). 

So I was pretty sure she is Italian.  I might be wrong. But she is worth a bang either way!

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

This one's a real MILF cutie, a prettier young Dani Behr look to her with baby-mamma wear and tear.  Shame about the Latin menu of extras, I'll make do with perhaps seeing her passing by when I next visit CT.

Offline Ratchet25

Thanks for review

Were her breasts natural and any idea how big they are? Nice and pert or droopy?

Arya looks a good find. Does she look like her profile pics?

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 01:35:44 pm by scutty brown »

Offline PilotMan

but
same phone number but Brazilian - and no tats

There's a note at the top of the advert

❤️NEW BRAZILIAN❤️BEST❤️100% REAL❤️ hasn't been active for a while

Offline scutty brown

There's a note at the top of the advert

❤️NEW BRAZILIAN❤️BEST❤️100% REAL❤️ hasn't been active for a while

I missed that, but doesn't affect the fact they're clearly swapping phone numbers and you could get a B&S

Offline PilotMan

I'm in the area this week, I might try Yasmine or Ayra.

Offline anujok

Yasmine has moved now another one is in her place now. Got pic sent on WA by Sergie master. Alana Brazilian is in now.
Not sure about AW links. She isn’t my type so won’t bother to look at the link!

Offline andymichael

I’ve seen her last week. Enjoyed a lot. Hope she’s still in area. Got to see her again  :crazy: