Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Regina  (Read 2184 times)

7 review(s) for Raunchy Regina (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CupidStunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the day booking - took 4 calls before she picked up (I'm don't mind this as I hope it means they don't answer the phone during meetings etc.)

Agreed a time and was sent a text a few minutes later with a partial address and a 15min adjustment to start time.

Acknowledged receipt and change when I had a chance about 30 mins later.

On the way there there was a signal failure at London bridge so decided to change route and advised by text that I may be 15 mins late. No response so assumed that was acceptable.

Arrive 9 minutes late and called: no response.

Got a drink and wandered about for a while (she's near the New & Old Vic so didn't look conspicuous) and after 30mins made way back to the train. Made several calls during this time, no response. Sent one final text inviting explanation: no response.

I assume she double booked me? Such a stupid practice as her current location is perfect for me and, had it gone well, she'd now have a new regular.

Wish I'd stopped after the 3rd initial call and tried for Miss Selfish now :/

Offline mcardle464

I see RR's timekeeping hasn't improved.  I tried to book her two or three times.  The final time I called about an hour before the off and she was on a coach in Wales! She couldn't understand why a) she shouldn't have taken the booking in the first place b) she should have cancelled when it was obvious she wasn't going to get back c)she wasn't likely to give a good service after a long trip.  I explained this to her in a rather terse text. I have never punted with her and never will.  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

Offline mcardle464

No, I think she's just unreliable and bonkers.

Offline undercoverpunter

Sounds familiar.  She did this to me twice last year.

Offline nigel4498

Did the same to me in Southampton last month.

Offline mcardle464

@ nigel4498  Love your avatar.  Now there's a masculine bit of kit.  We invented the railways, pity we don't actually do anything with them any more, except pour money into the pockets of skanky and useless corporations.

letsmeetme

she was in my HL for long but for some reasons i was reluctant to see her, specially when i saw views goes over 200,000 and 89 reviews written on her its sounds like an old taxi story to me

Offline jsparky

Funny that, I met her about a year ago for 30mins and end up staying over an hour. She was friendly and chatty and I felt totally relax with her. Okay, we didn't spent the whole hour f-king, just nice friendly chit-chat after the deed is done. She wasn't clock watching at all and I felt I could have stay longer if I want to.

Keep persevering, you might hit it off with her. I didn't go back only because I am a sucker for fresh meat.  :)