Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Birmingham  (Read 3417 times)

40 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (36 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Richy40

External Link/Members Only

Another positive for the lass. I'll keep it brief as not sure I can add to the already glowing and consistent reviews.

Communication - dropped text about availability, got standard text back regarding what she will do and won't do. Booked in and got location text back. Her English is limited in person but enough to muddle through.

Location - in Chinese Quarter near Arcadian for next 2 weeks. Easy parking and easy access albeit very public entrance if that's an issue for you.

The lady - She's very attractive, tallish with a very shapely body. No stick insect with good hips and cracking arse. Size 10 to 12 I'd say. My only gripe are her fake boobs which look OK but don't feel great. Feels like a couple small mobile phones stored away. Her eyes are incredible, which she makes the most of when she blows you.  She's a lovely girl, very eager to please which felt genuine.

The cost - paid 80 for kissing, owo, sex and quick massage.

The deed - She's happy to lead although imagine she could switch if you prefer. It was all very sensual which is what I prefer. Lots of touching, stroking, kissing (She's a good kisser once she settles into it, bit too tongue sword fighting to start) Her oral is sublime, seriously good. She holds your hands throughout using her mouth alone mixing it up giving the whole shaft and head good attention. Happy to go deep with a slight gag but at her happiest looking up at you sucking on the bell.  She's up there with Miss Lilith, Hannah and Emily Blonde for BJ skills. Sex was reverse cow girl, slow and sensual which was great to watch from my pov. Before riding me hard with her making enough noise not to get irritated at its falseness but enough to make you feel I was hitting the right spot.
Cleaned me up whilst kissing my shaft which was nice! Then gave me a 15 minute decent massage, the timer going off midway but she ignored it. Dressed and out the door, 40 minutes start to finish.

Overall a great punt, one of my favourites and at a lower cost than alternative excellent providers.

Pros
Good looking lass
Built for fun
Wants to please
Incredible oral
Rides well

Cons
Not fan of her boob job.

Offline KarlHungus

Offline Richy40

Online alabama1

Thanks for great review OP, but size 10/12 is too big for me sadly. Those profile pics must be out of date, as she looks no more than a size 8 on those. Either that or you are shit at dress sizes . She looks very pretty though.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 11:40:00 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Richy40

Haha, you might be right about my ability to judge dress size. However, definitely not an 8. She's quite a big girl without being Chunky or fat. Perfect shape for me as I don’t like boney, angular shaped woman. Prefer old fashioned Marilyn Monroe shape of good hips and arse, slim waist and strong thighs. She fits the bill.

Online alabama1

Haha, you might be right about my ability to judge dress size. However, definitely not an 8. She's quite a big girl without being Chunky or fat. Perfect shape for me as I don’t like boney, angular shaped woman. Prefer old fashioned Marilyn Monroe shape of good hips and arse, slim waist and strong thighs. She fits the bill.
Cheers for the info  :drinks:

Offline Metzoid

Ive been trying to book her but to no avail with no response from her! Ill have to keep trying!

Offline Richy40

I text mid morning and got a response after 30 mins. Early bird may catch the worm maybe.

Offline Metzoid

I text mid morning and got a response after 30 mins. Early bird may catch the worm maybe.

Thank you ill.give this a try

Offline Jmaes123

I have text, text and text, also phoned and never a reply at all. Useless communication