Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya sexy Thai - Birmingham. FINALLY!  (Read 1663 times)

40 review(s) for Zonya Sexy Thai (36 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online ThaisAreBest

External Link/Members Only

After seeing Zonya 8 times in the first 2 months of last year it’s taken until now to see her again. After being constantly ignored or her cancelling last minute twice. But it was worth the wait.

Zonya is quite tall and a larger Thai lady than usual but she pulls it off well, great body, very sexy, curvy.

£130 for the hour, no extras taken.

Location is block of flats near city centre, multi story parking directly opposite the building.

She opened the door with the usual hide behind the door trick, but she remembered me apparently, very smiley and friendly. In the room paper exchanged and she went off to stash it while I got undressed, she does try and help you undress but I find this awkward  :lol:

Standing by bed with plenty of DFK, and caressing each other, she then gets on her knees in front of the mirror for some amazing OWO, DT and facefucking. She reached up to hold my hands while I facefucked her non stop for awhile before I grabbed her head and continued, she took it down to the balls with no issues, very sloppy. We then moved onto the bed and the facefucking and DT continued. Probably spent 20 minutes doing this.

She comes up for air and more DFK, kissing my nipples, before going back down to slip the condom on with her mouth without you seeing, she climbs on for RCG where she went at it hell for leather. Making enough noises to make you believe she’s loving it without being over the top. I could feel myself getting close so I asked for doggy, I held her arms behind her while pounding away before finishing in the bag.

She gives a good massage that always makes me very relaxed, she asked if I was ready for round 2 just as the alarm went off to say there was 10 minutes left. I was thinking about more facefucking and hope I get CIM for free like a few recent reviews have mentioned but I didn’t want to rush it so I asked for the massage to continue till the end. Out the door just over the hour.

negatives: she didn’t put her phone on silent, just lower volume so every 3 minutes there was a text. Showing how popular she is. It must have been connected to the Bluetooth speaker cause the music went off a few times and you could hear the phone ringing.

She sets an alarm to go off after 50 minutes which can be annoying if you have to stop to turn it off or let it continue until you finish. She did that every time last year too.

If you have a fear of elevators be prepared to walk up 7 flights of stairs. Not her fault obviously  :lol:

Recommend? YES
see again? YES probably next year when she replies to me again  :D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 11:58:08 am by ThaisAreBest »