Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lucy - Camden (Tastes Amazing)  (Read 5680 times)

4 review(s) for English.Lucy (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TreyWalker

English Lucy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally I'm getting to some more recent punts, this one being in August. Having seen some WG's because of Location and because of body type and not getting the desired service that I wanted, I decided that as I'm a part of this forum, I should use it more effectively. So I booked a girl I know has decent feedback here. I also booked because I was pretty sure it would reflect on my feedback on Adultwork well so I could see a certain WG that likes to see some decent feedback before she sees a punter.

So I called English Lucy up, and either because of my area or hers, the signal was just horrible. We got cut off like two or three times. But when I did get through to her, it hadn't flustered her and we arranged the same day booking. I had to go into London anyway and she is on my hotlist and listed as available. So the punt was booked.

She text me good directions after I told her I was familiar ish with Camden. She got me to stand across the street from her place, which personal I think is good for her because she can see the punter before having to open the door to them. If she's thorough like this with the initial meet up and booking, then I'd imagine she's generally thorough.

She told me that her place was the door across the road. I went up to the door but then realized that I had been an idiot and not got the paperwork. So I called her and let her know, and again this didn't phase her. I imagine a punter literally confirming the exact address just seconds away from your door, then saying he needs to go and come back could be an issue for a WG. This may explain why on my return she didn't answer the door as quickly as I'd expect. But that's my fault for rushing over and not being prepared.

The door to her flat is a bit in the open, so for those wanting to be discreet, then it might not feel that comfortable. But after previous punts, I'd now gotten over that fear. Just act normal and carry on.

Lucy opened the door for me and I came in, and she greeted me with a kiss. She was very good looking, nice long legs, firm ass, great tits and long blonde hair. Her pictures on Adultwork don't show her face, so I'd imagined in my head what she might look like. She was more Essex girl than I was expecting but still very attractive facially. More make up than I'd usually like but still I was very happy.

She offered me a shower, and the actually shower is really nice. All though the water came from a completely different direction than I was expecting which was a surprise. I then went out and we sorted the paperwork.

The punt started with varied but light FK, however I get the feeling she goes with what the punter is doing. English Lucy is the first WG I've been with who actually did this part of the punt for awhile. Kissing and exploring each others bodies. She was wearing a great bra and panty set, and we slowly took those off. Her boobs are pert and on the average to large size and I believe they are fake, but I've never been with someone with fake boobs before so not sure. She then went down and gave very good OWO. I say very good and not great because I've been with two girls that have literally blown me away with their OWO. But English Lucy is a definate and good third.

Then we went with RO and English Lucy tasted great. This was what has made her stand out from other girls I've been with. It was this part that made it feel like a mutual experience as she encouraged and made all the right noises, gripping at my hair and grinding away. Yes, I punt to get off but I love it when the girl gets off too. I don't know how long I was down there but I loved every minute of it.

We then went to Doggy and she has a great ass to look at. As Doggy is my favourite position, if we are doing it first, I usually don't remember that I might want to try some other positions. So I went to town and finished deep inside of her.

I know some punters don't like it, but I do like a massage. It might be the lazy side of me but I enjoy talking and just having my back rubbed. Lucy was good at this, especially as she kept it somewhat sexual by massaging between my legs as well. I was also offered wine, first girl to offer me an alcoholic beverage which is great.

We then went to round two, and we went for cowgirl but all though I was up for action, I wasn't hard enough for it to work. But Lucy wasn't going to give up and started a very sloppy OWO session followed by a saliva covered handjob which I absolutely loved. It was incredible and she finished me off on her tits.

Time was now up, in fact we had gone ten minutes over. But I was still offered a shower and was not rushed out the door. We talked a bit and had another drink. She talked to me like a an old friend about what she had been up to and what I was up to. It's these touchs as well as a great two sessions which make a good WG stand out from the average.

Positives: Great attitude, never seemed flustered despite some issues with phone call and me forgotting paperwork. Great body along with a great service. Never felt rushed, felt like it was me and her and everything else could wait.

Negative: Entrance is a bit out in the open. But that's pretty much the only thing I can think of.

So guys, definately worth a visit if you've not seen her. And I'll see her again next time I'm in that area.

mrhappypants

Well if you like the worn, brassy, hard looking tart look I expect you could describe her as very attractive facially.  Having met her, (and I walked on looks alone) it did not surprise me that she does not have a face photo.

Dave

Offline herbie007

I've seen Lucy a few times,

IMO she's gorgeous, reminds me of Mandy from eastenders

Enjoyed shagging her too, I liked it when she put her finger up my bum whilst shagging in mish.

Glad you enjoyed your punt  :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Hi TW

Great review.

Seen Lucy a number of times myself and always a great punt.

I must get round to seeing her again soon.

HD  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:45:47 am by Hornydevil247 »

Offline MB81

Well I was not too thrilled because I was not offered a lot of services on her likes list.

But then it is her call. I am unlikely to return.

Offline what-a man

Well I was not too thrilled because I was not offered a lot of services on her likes list.

Do you wait to be offered or do you ask for it. Knowing prossies, they would want to do the mininum in a punt. If you like something in her enjoys list ask for it.

maxjabby

I have met with Lucy twice before, both times when she has been offering duos with Dee. 2 very hot ladies indeed and I certainly wouldn't say she is unattractive. Totally agree with the description of Mandy from Eastenders just a taller version maybe.

By the way does anyone know if these 2 ladies still offer there duo service together. Both wild cats. Left me exhausted for a day or 2  :wacko:

Hornydevil247

I have met with Lucy twice before, both times when she has been offering duos with Dee. 2 very hot ladies indeed and I certainly wouldn't say she is unattractive. Totally agree with the description of Mandy from Eastenders just a taller version maybe.

By the way does anyone know if these 2 ladies still offer there duo service together. Both wild cats. Left me exhausted for a day or 2  :wacko:

I know the feeling as I have had three or four threesome with Lucy and Dee.

It must be time for another one soon.  :rolleyes:

maxjabby

Exceptionally naughty ladies. Just how I like them  :diablo:

Offline TreyWalker

I find it best to state the specifics your looking for when arranging the punt. That way you aren't disappointed.

And dee is still on my to do list!

mrhappypants

Like I said, you won't ever see a face pic.

Dave

maxjabby

Like I said, you won't ever see a face pic.

Dave

Private Gallery would be a good place to start.

Offline MB81

Well it is true

I did not agree to what I expected in advance. I am a bit wet behind the ears.

Thanks guys.