Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Pettite - Ashford Surrey  (Read 958 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7129284) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bluelight85

External Link/Members Only

Price 30mins @ £80

Time: about 3 weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon.

The place: usual flats by the train station where the working girls seem to frequent, fairly discreet of sorts.

The meet: I was greeted by the lady herself hiding behind the door she is definitely the girl in the photos, and they are recent pictures. She is literally Petite too, standing at a little over 5 foot or so, quite pretty face, lovely figure with a cute arse and decent sized boobs - not big but not tiny either she was dressed a nice red two piece so I certainly was pleasantly surprised when I saw her, she was welcoming and smiley. Her English was basic so occasionally good old Google translate came into play, after a brief how are you?/what’s your name?/how long would you like? conversation, followed the exchange of cash she left the room I stripped off and waited for her on the bed she came back in and took literally seconds getting what she had on off of her, condom to hand - she put on with her mouth and sucked me for a few minutes whilst I stroked and touched her smooth skin and cute arse once she knew I was proper hard she motioned me with her hand giving me a little smile so she could lay down and spread her legs so we started of in missionary which was nice for a few minutes, I went in to kiss her a couple of times and although this was in her likes list she gently turned away - not rudely though, so we continued in missionary for a little bit more and then we went doggy until I finished in the condom, and then we both laid down and she seemed to like me stroking her skin and giving her a little massage until it was time to go, she did not seem in a rush to get me out of there though and gave me a little peck and a cuddle as I was leaving.

All in all an overall positive experience, slight disappointment with no kissing even though it was on her likes list, I know this could be a pointing to neutral considering that it was on the likes list but wasn’t provided, but I cannot complain, she was a nice girl. I hope to visit her again if she’s in town maybe for longer this time…..
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 01:18:38 pm by Bluelight85 »