Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa.envy Leeds.  (Read 1509 times)

2 review(s) for Rosa.envy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline gleeds

External Link/Members Only

As asked for here’s my review of Rosa.envy

Comms: Excellent. Initially via AW email, then via text to confirm what I was looking for. Game on.

Price: 1hr incall £160.

Location: serviced apartment at Leeds docks, I only saw the bedroom but perfectly fit for purpose, Rosa gave clear directions to get me very close and a final call with exact details of how to access the apartment. No issues at all.

Rosa: Exactly as per her profile pics, only so much better in the flesh, very pretty, gorgeous natural body and the most inviting pussy, more of which later. Lots of tattoos could be offputting not to me as thats my ideal punt at the moment.

Services: DFK from the off, OWO, RO, 69, sex in all the usual positions, mish, doggy, CG and rev CG

Attire: I hadn’t requested anything specific, but when I heard the clatter of heels approaching the door after knocking my pulse quickened. stepping into the hallway I was  met by a smiley, sexy looking Rosa wearing some very serious heels, Im a bit of a short arse so the extra 6 inches meant she was taller than me but that wasn’t a problem. She was wearing thigh high fishnets and a very skimpy red PVC? dress which just about covered her ass and a thong. Hair, nails, makeup, all done to impress. The whole effect was just so damn sexy. I was a very happy man.

Meet: Rosa quickly calmed my nerves with some easy chat as she led me into the bedroom where I quickly settled the paperwork. She sat on the bed and asked me to join her where she instantly came in for a full on no holds barred snog fest and mutual groping. I had been worried I might have forgotten what to do but thankfully it all came flooding back and I felt like a kid in a sweet shop again.

I should say at this stage that one of the reasons for my long punting hiatus was the fact that I sometimes need help from a little blue pill to connect my brain with my dick, so I had taken one as insurance and as we continued to get to know one another I was happy to feel it was doing its job for me.

Whilst she began to get her hands in my pants I was busy doing the same to her and it was lovely to feel a hot wet pussy again. Clothes removed, I knelt by her face for some very sloppy deepthroat, soon I felt the need to return the favour and give her a serious tonguing. Rosa has a gorgeous pussy and it was fantastic to spend time pleasuring her and a lovely surprise was to find a jewelled butt plug sparkling from her arse and with a combination of tongue and fingers it didn’t take very long before she came, squirting. Excellent! Whilst she took a minute, she asked if I was ready for a condom. I was very pleased to still be sporting a very hard dick so I readily agreed and she skilfully applied it. We started with me in a Kneeling missionary position and I just revelled in the sensations of fucking a tight, wet pussy again. After a few minutes she said she’d had another ‘little’ orgasm which was good for the old ego aha. After changing positions a few times, Rev CG being a highlight. She told me she is trying to learn to do Anal and let me have a go for a few mins after she took out her butt plug as I’m not massive in the trouser department. it was becoming obvious to me that I wasn’t going to be able to cum no matter how hard I fucked her or how much she encouraged me, the downside of the little blue pill, and eventually I started to lose my hardness. We spent the rest of the time just laid together chatting in a lovely relaxed manner until I decided to make a move. A quick freshen up and dressed, I headed out into the Leeds evening after a great visit with Rosa.

Great punt would see her again but interested in seeing some other girls too will report back!