Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Lustful Girl - Milton Keynes  (Read 853 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7372146) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline markmywords

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Comms: easy through text
Paid: 140 for 30 minutes, that includes Owo (10), Rimming (20) and anal (30).

Anal is usually not my thing, but today I felt like it. Luna is the only Thai girl in the area and that's been the case for a two weeks or so, which is unusual.
Pics are hers, but they're terrible. She looks much better in person. Lovely body, even the fake tits which I normally don't like. Pretty face with a lovely smile.
Started with OWO and rimming, which were delivered well. Rimming from behind while she reached under and wanked me was a highlight.
Onto anal in CG, she's tight so it was a slow start. Then missionary and I picked up the pace, after a while I started really going for it and she took it well, no complaints. She finally tapped out after a few minutes of hard pounding and asked to switch to her pussy. We do so without changing the condom, which is somewhat concerning. There were no nasty surprises on the condom, so she did prepare well, but it's still a health risk, especially since she probably does it a few times a day. But oh well, not my business.
After a while in mish we switched to doggy and I wanted to try her arse again - which she had no problems with, just asked me to go slowly. After a bit switched back to pussy and I finished. No real attempt at a conversation, but she was pleasant enough, and didn't rush me to leave - actually she did lay down next to me for some cuddles and stroking, even though I think we were over time at that point.

Decent option for anal, but I probably wouldn't return - nothing wrong with her, just not very memorable.

Offline simon07

Any kissing and connection?
Considering the poor Thai options, a maybe one to consider.
Thanks for the review.

Offline markmywords

No kissing, she charges extra for DFK. And I honestly didn't feel much like it anyway, I was after anal and getting rimmed.

Offline Maak

She looks very cute, might give her a go