Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Aldgate  (Read 1471 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£190 for hour incall plus £30 for CIM so £220 for hour total

Aldgate. Apartment 2 minutes away from station.

Comms:
Easy via text. I had been put off booking Veronica for long time due to comments about her comms, but it was all easy with me. Replied around an hour later via text on both occasions I tried to book her. First time, I appreciated her texting back to say she had no availability for time frame I wanted. Some WGs would just not bother.

Meet:
Veronica has a really nice slim body and it's clear she does exercise regularly. She's pretty good looking with striking eyes, although her slightly puffed up lips detract a bit. She puts effort into her appearance and had makeup, nails, and toenails done.

After shower, into FK, and she was straight away making over the top sounds, which some people might love, but I found offputting. She did this throughout the meet.

Anyway she then squatted down for OWO, and this is main reason I had her on hotlist for a very long time and wanted to see her. She had no issues going deep, nose to navel, at speed. She quickly repositioned us by her standing mirror. I was able to to hold back of her head and facefuck her. I'd stop and she'd continue going herself, stopping occassionally to spit on my cock. Also stopped couple times to FK her.

Didn't want to cum yet so got her onto the bed for RO until she started shaking and apparently came.

I then sat up and she started sucking me off in a sort of splits position and wriggling her feet about as her head bobbed up and down, which was hot as fuck. Even though at this position she couldn't go as fast, it got me close to cumming a couple of times. As soon as I thought I was gonna cum, she would stop to take breather, which was great timing. Eventually I did cum hard and apparently a lot.

Bit of chat and then she did oral to get me hard. Started off with doggy with her bent over bed, and then changed to cowgirl, where she really puts in effort and has impressive stamina. Most of time she was squatting and just slamming down on me. then got her to lay down on her back on corner of bed, where she was rubbing her clit while I fucked her. I rarely cum 2nd time so soon and her over the top sounds were not doing it for me so decided to call it there.

Veronica is a good option when i'm in the area for work and especially in the mood for a good facefuck. Just wish she didn't make such over the top sounds. Also i'm not sure if it's just the way she talks, but when she complimented on things, it just came across as very fake.

Online tightfoot69

She is a bit expensive now with the extras but she is a lot of fun with a good attitude.