Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VERONICA_MODEL - Reading  (Read 1158 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5892068) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Clemente45

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Usual flats, a short walk from Reading Station

Comms - prompt via text

Cost - £100/30mins

Saw Veronica’s profile pop up and found some mixed feedback from when she was based in Scotland, but liked the look of her and decided to take a punt. Buzzed up and met at the door, first impressions were positive - she’s friendly, tall with a great figure and more attractive than her profile pics - she’s actually quite smiley which doesn’t come across in the pics. Led into the bedroom and paid £100 for 30 mins. CIM was on offer for an extra £30 but I declined. Took a quick shower and Veronica was waiting for me on the bed in black lingerie. She took of her bra to reveal the most incredible pair of tits - large, natural and shapely. You can get an idea of what they’re going to be like from her pics, but they really are a sight to behold! She has a lovely ass too.  Started off with some kissing and groping, not too deep kissing but still quite passionate and enjoyable. She then dropped to her knees and gave me a great OWO BJ - nice and deep. Moved to the bed for some more oral before she applied the condom with her mouth (nice touch!) and climbed on top of me for CG. Her pussy felt nice and tight while she was riding me and I buried my face in her tits and had a great feel of them while they bounced up and down. Moved to doggy which didn’t work so well on the bed as she is quite tall so had to stand on the floor during doggy which she seemed to enjoy as she made some appreciative noises and played with her pussy while I pounded her. Then moved to missionary and her tits looked amazing bobbing around while I fucked her. Pulled out and finished on her tits which got a little messy but she was fine with it and giggled away while grabbing some wipes and cleaning up. Left pretty much on 30 mins with a kiss as she saw me out the door. An enjoyable 30 mins and I’d happily go back just to have another play on those boobs!

Offline mikey_mike

Thanks for the review, I tried to arrange a meeting this evening but was told fully booked so clearly in demand.  She sounds even better than in the pictures so very keen to give her a try myself - just a bit of a shame about those flats but not the end of the world.