Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Covent Garden  (Read 1577 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline MLawro93

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Easy enough to arrange a booking a couple days in advance. Quick to confirm services on the phone as well.

Nice flat near Covent Garden. Shares it with another well known SP.  ;) Surrounding area is always busy.

Price
£100 for 30 minutes.

Appearance
Exactly as photos. A great arse.

Meet
Made my way down to the flat, area is always fairly busy, got the go ahead and popped into the flat. Sorted the paperwork, and had a quick shower. Started with some LFK, with my hands wondering around her body, tits are sensitive and quite firm. Propped her up on the bed in doggy as I had to rim that lovely arse of hers. Then onto her back, a bit of RO and she was fairly responsive, then some OWO for me. Technique is pretty solid, nothing spectacular. Should definitely swap notes with Adrienne  :lol: Then on with the rubber, a bit of missionary, doggy, and a finish in missionary in the end. Got cleaned up, some post sex chat, a quick shower, and out into the cold.

A good solid meet with a friendly SP.

Offline Rayray23k

Looks like she's had a boob job?

Offline MLawro93

Looks like she's had a boob job?

Yeah, had it last year. Not particularly happy with them at the time.