Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina- Stirchley  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Scooby snacks

External Link/Members Only
I have not been punting this year so I thought I would catch up with some reviews. This one was from around December 2023.
This was at Kitty's in Stirchley and I think it is the same girl who has a couple of reviews on here from several years ago.
Price was £10 entry + £40 for 30 mins total = £50.
location is not discreet being on a very busy road, although no signage on the building I'm pretty sure locals know exactly what goes on here. Anyway, this happened around 6 pm so it was dark and not many people about, parked nearby and phoned to see if anyone was available and was let in straight away. Pay the maid £10 and then let into the lounge area and introduced to the girl only Alina was available at this time and a man was sitting on a sofa, Presumably another punter waiting for someone else??
The girl Alina is a European girl I didn't ask where she was from but would guess Hungary or Bulgaria. Her English is good and she has a nice body around a size 10-12 with great tits facially she was ok and had a nice personality and good attitude.
Was led up to one of the rooms upstairs, which was very dated and a bit grotty but the bed appeared to be clean if very old.
Down to the action: I stripped and got on the bed for a brief massage, which I don't mind as it gets me in the mood. This lasted about 5 mins I didn't ask about extras but Alina allowed touching and kissing of her body I didn't go for kissing on lips as this would almost certainly be extra if allowed. On with the condom for OW which was followed by 69 and allowed to lick pussy which was shaven, clean and fresh no concerns there :rolleyes: then onto sex in a couple of positions cowgirl and mish and eventually finishes me off with a handjob just about on time 30 minutes up was helped with clean up some wipes and dressed and left. Overall a pretty solid punt.
Pros= Good service from Alina and VFM.
Cons= Not discreet and the place could do with some money being spent to make it a little nicer.

Offline Scooby snacks

Sorry forgot to add Alina is around mid 30s and is about 5'5 tall.