Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Isabella. Basingstoke  (Read 561 times)

11 review(s) for Isabellita (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only
In Basingstoke for the day and checked on AW available today and saw Isabella was available.
Rang and arranged a morning meet, sent post code to a service apartment near the railway station. not sure about parking as I travelled there by train.
Paid £170 for one hour.
Service provided, FK, OWO, BALL SUCKING, HAND JOB, BREAST PLAY, RO AND COVERED SEX.
Tall Polish MIlf, age about 50 with a few tattoos, think breasts were enhanced but now very soft and a very saggy stomach. Profile not accurate at all as way older and old photos.
Kissing was light and I was offered OW or OWO so took the latter. Average bow job, asked if I wanted to lick her so obliged, no fingering. Clean tasty pussy so kept her happy for a while. Covered sex was mish, she drew her legs up and I slipped in, not very tight, came in the bag.
She was friendly and chatty with good English.
Totally underwhelming punt. Disappointed as she has been on my Polish hotlist for years so I was looking forward to meeting her.
I wouldn't see again or recommend.

Offline mh

Gosh, I know it is 8 years since I saw her, but she charged £80 for the hour back then...

Offline scutty brown

Welcome back Mr Gresley
I thought you must have retired. You've been missed

Offline Mightier Than

Tall Polish MIlf, age about 50
I reviewed her in Feb 2017 when she was Isabelita, and said "She looked a bit older than the 40 on her profile, but in good shape".  AW profile seems stuck on 39!

Offline MrMatrix

Bad luck OP. Pleased to see your still getting out there. Better luck next time and thanks for the review :hi: