Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Betting tips  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I could never convince my old dad that he was on a loosing game the bookie had most every year a New XJ6 type Jag, whereas my old dad was running around in a rough as fuck Ford 105E and couldnt afford anything better!...

Offline willie loman

Never heard that before. Have you got a source for that info?

There was a series on the BBC quite a few years ago regarding gambling. The one episode was on a 'professional gambler' and it showed him being showered with hospitality by a betting firm because he was a 'valued customer'. I couldn't square that circle in my mind; if he was a good enough at placing bets that he could make a living out of it (therefore he was 'winning' against the bookmakers) why would a betting firm want him as a customer.

Cant help you there,but am sure its floating around in cyberspace

Offline Bru1901

Top Tips - The Football Tipster is on Facebook and its free, they do £30 to £1k.  You start £30 with and roll it on to £1000 using their tips on a certain bookie that they recommend.  Never really done it myself as I'm not a fan of football and you kind of have to put in the time following the games.

Got a link?

Offline Bru1901

Never heard that before. Have you got a source for that info?

There was a series on the BBC quite a few years ago regarding gambling. The one episode was on a 'professional gambler' and it showed him being showered with hospitality by a betting firm because he was a 'valued customer'. I couldn't square that circle in my mind; if he was a good enough at placing bets that he could make a living out of it (therefore he was 'winning' against the bookmakers) why would a betting firm want him as a customer.

I believe on betfair 92% are losers or 96%

Offline Bru1901

No arber would use Betfair because of the commission unless you think your exchange bet would lose which of course it wouldn't.
Top sports for arbitrage were football,tennis,basketball US and European,NFL and boring baseball,you could arb any sport although the nags weren't worth the effort.
Arbing requires a very large bank as you have to turnover huge amounts at a low % return,I use to be around 2% but it is guaranteed profit unlike betting or trading.

2% of profits is fine for arbing

That being said arbing takes too much time

Betfair is  g far the best exchange with most liquidity

You can also cash oit on most markets

Offline hullad

My family where bookies going way back as a 7 year old I used to collect bets from various workplaces around. These where the days when off course betting was illegal and I could get the bets back to my grandad. I was by ten able to help sort out winners and take them back.

When you bet you are not betting against the bookie,  you are betting against your fellow punters.

I learned very early. ..   

A poor bookie is the one who has to clean his own Daimler