Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a very petite, very slim punt  (Read 3911 times)

socialmisfit1977

Trying to find me a certain type of girl. Another stage I'm going through of very slim and petite girls and preferably on the short side. Been having a look but not much joy at all

Offline sumofallparts

Count me in if you find any.
My preferred type too :)

Mark Andrews

Like Monique and very upmarket, should budget be no object, consider hiring Cynthia, who I hired back early in the summer - External Link/Members Only

Here too is her direct site link: External Link/Members Only - she is a stunner!  :hi:

Offline finn5555

Or a girl from Nepal who is 5'1 slim size 6 32D but no website PM me for info

bigone

Hi
I would like to know this girl please :blush: :hi:

socialmisfit1977

charming_red

Anyone know if Monique Moretti is working out of a hotel or flat?

:hi:

Offline the lurker

No, all I know is she works out of somewhere with shit phone reception  :angry:

Offline soutpiel

She works out of hotels but says she deliberately moves about to avoid suspicion. I saw her at a good 4* place in Victoria. Whilst her body is exceptional she did not click with me, perhaps because I'm a lot older?

Stealthshagger

She works out of hotels but says she deliberately moves about to avoid suspicion. I saw her at a good 4* place in Victoria. Whilst her body is exceptional she did not click with me, perhaps because I'm a lot older?

re Monique. When she was new I asked her about her services. she said oral without condom was fine, ov courz. as long as I didnt want it much as "she  not masheen". I said, ok, and facials are included? she told me that it was disgusting, and that she was "the lady" and the  lady dont do this.  She got annoyed, so to be ironic, given what she had just said, I asked if I could rim her. The lady did permit this she replied. I have no idea what her services are like, but I found it funny.  lesson: ladies dont get facialed, its disgusting. random guy licking their arseholes after they have sucked their cocks, kosher.

Mark Andrews

Anyone know if Monique Moretti is working out of a hotel or flat?

According to here - External Link/Members Only - out of hotels - hope this helps.

Mark Andrews

Yes, this is what it says on Backpage; this is wise for her not to name the hotels too for confidentiality reasons. Hotels can be rather funny about this kind of thing. She is certainly in the westminster or kensington areas also according to Backpage.

charming_red

Good info here, thanks  :hi:

Moniqe does look like an interesting one. Fit as fuck body as well. Will have to do more research on her.

Just hope her physique can take a good pounding  :dance:

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Seen her a few times and has great reviews on here.

:thumbsup:

raylondoner

Forget it if you have phimosis (I had to google that one)!  :(

LL

Mia in Farringdon.
Size 6, 5"4' and beautiful.
Shhhhh, don't tell everyone  ;)

Mark Andrews

Mia in Farringdon.

She looks stunning; have you hired her a few times now then?

bigone

Mia in Farringdon.
thanks for sharing, thats what this forum is all about
bigone

Offline anyfucker

Earls Court smiley miley External Link/Members Only   slim and flexible but might be a bit too tall for you, around 5' 4" ?

Offline fisherofsouls

Mia in Farringdon.

Q. Do you do bareback?   A. No and please don`t ask me for it.Sex is possible only in CONDOM.

Gonna be a tight squeeze :-)