Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Louise 1990 - Tours all over  (Read 1549 times)

14 review(s) for Sexy_Louise1990 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JR

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently met Louise for the first time and ticked off another in my hot list
2hrs, £200
Outside city 'business' hotel, decent room, clean bathroom & clean towels (were waiting outside the room when I arrived so guaranteed fresh)
I arrived 15mins early and had had a confirmation phone call just before from Louise, texted I had parked & got an immediate reply with room number & directions - great start.
Louise answered the door dressed as requested, she is a very pretty girl and looks a slimmer in real life than her photos otherwise they are very accurate, age given is 24 and I could not argue with that. Nice neutral accent that slips a little to midlands on occasion, well educated and very chatty (VERY).
I had come straight from a full day at work so showered & returned to Louise.
Got Louise to give me a little striptease which ended with her nicely naked showing off a great body, nice firm toned legs & bum, full (pierced) breasts all with a nice golden tan.
Started with RO (lovely clean fresh pussy), great reaction from Louise. OWO with Louise on her knees in front of me, slightly 'toothy' technique but enthusiastic, CIM.
Break, water, chat.
More RO, then Louise gave me a little show with a clear dildo, Doggy, Mish, more OWO & toying herself at the same time ending with mix of CIM & over her tits. Louise seemed to enjoy being fucked quite hard - or maybe it was me projecting my own feelings on her  :rolleyes:
Much needed break, water, chat then good deep massage from Louise, then me basically fondling her with the addition of oil, more fun & games ending with my 3rd pop over her lovely perky bum.
Louise is very good at verbal 'encouragement' e.g. 'fuck my pussy harder' and the FK flowed nicely into DFK throughout the booking.
Slight negative - as this was our first meet she was quite chatty with loads of info about herself & asking about me and was hard to get a word in edgeways, however I prefer the girls this way than dumb so just put this up as a slight negative. She had her mouth full of cock or tongue a lot of the time anyway.

The happy one

Hi sounds like a real great time