Author Topic: Sarah Taylor - Weybridge - Positive is not enough!  (Read 9870 times)


69 review(s) for Sarah Taylor (62 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline ffstiap

External Link/Members Only

Hopes and ambitions : I wanted a really dirty roleplay, a woman with a filthy mind and a nice hard fuck. I read all the reviews and one punter even complained that she was 'too full on!' She sounded perfect for what I had in mind.

Booking : I emailed her though AW. I think she likes to see positives. She asked for a WhatsApp message and we went from there.

Where : I got a postcode and 5 minutes before the agreed time I was parked as requested in Weybridge.  I contacted her, she described the place and the garden gate. When I approached the gate opened, quick hug and into the shed.  Sizable shed with a double bed and TV and an on suite bathroom with loo and wall mounted Power shower (not used). There is a radio playing to mask the noise from the neighbours.

Sarah : First impressions were positive. Attractive lady near the advertised age in great shape with sizable bosom in a dressing gown. Long hair extensions (you can feel the plasticky bits when you hold her head) and perhaps just a little too much makeup. I liked her. She was friendly, welcoming and sexy.

Money : £100 for half an hour. No extras offed.

Action : Time somehow moves slower in Sarah's shed. I think I came after about 20 mins but it now seems like we fucked for an hour. There is a lot going on all at once. It's not just that she is executing the roleplay and says the words, it's also her body language and eye contact and she will add a little twist and then come from another direction and than add a misogynistic aside or perverted commentary and it all hangs together in fantastically twisted performance carefully tuned to the individual male's perverted  mind. In the middle of all this, you're sucking on her tits while she takes your cock out of her ass and with full eye contact she stops talking for just long enough to makes a 'naughty boy kissy lips face' and then time starts moving again as she slowly slides it into her pussy. It's an emotionally full on fuck with a downright painfully hard ejaculation. The sort of punt you need some time to recover from. The sort of punt that stays with you. 

Fuck! : When I got home my other half immediately spotted lipstick marks on my face and shirt collar. She made me get my cock out. It had a visible lipstick ring and I just knew I was going to be in for it. I started explaining to her about Sarah but it just made it worse because she started sucking my unwashed cock and then I had to deliver another hard fuck I was in no condition to supply. My/Her/Our adventures spice up our sex life but this might be something to look out for if you're forced to punt in secret.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Do you want this moved to reviews as a positive? You need to formally confirm rating.

Offline ffstiap

Sorry about posting in the wrong place.  Yes, please move it with a Positive rating.

Offline WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Sorry about posting in the wrong place.  Yes, please move it with a Positive rating.
Done.

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
Thanks for the review.  Good to know Sarah is maintaining her service.


Fuck! : When I got home my other half immediately spotted lipstick marks on my face and shirt collar. She made me get my cock out. It had a visible lipstick ring and I just knew I was going to be in for it. I started explaining to her about Sarah but it just made it worse because she started sucking my unwashed cock and then I had to deliver another hard fuck I was in no condition to supply. My/Her/Our adventures spice up our sex life but this might be something to look out for if you're forced to punt in secret.

While very amusing, a review is best about the escort, and not about your partner giving you a BJ after. This would be a great story on several of the threads on this site though.

I suppose the lipstick part could be a warning to other punter - glad it did not cause you trouble.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 316
  • Likes: 24
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
She works out of a shed  :lol: great.
Banned reason: Habitual one line reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Risky80

Shed is underselling it. It's much more like an extension than anything. I think she describes it as a shed because frankly, it's funny.

Offline ffstiap

She works out of a shed  :lol: great.

I should perhaps have referred to it as an 'insulated shed' and I actually really liked it. It had a cosy, nostalgic and intimate feel about it especially with the radio going.  A little bit of London during the blitz vibes.   

Offline getsbettereverytime

What kind of bullshit is this review ? If it’s supposed to be funny it is, if anyone is supposed to believe this then it’s a load of nonsense . She’s a nutter either way.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
What kind of bullshit is this review ? If it’s supposed to be funny it is, if anyone is supposed to believe this then it’s a load of nonsense . She’s a nutter either way.
Spot on - mad as a box of frogs and well past her shelf-life in my opinion. For that reason, despite her being very local and easy to get to, even when she was in Surbition, I wouldn’t ever entertain the idea of a meet with her - some of the reviews here are a testament to how neurotic she can be.  Best to steer clear of the cocopops and loony tunes as best as possible.

Offline Circusboy


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,928
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
What kind of bullshit is this review ? If it’s supposed to be funny it is, if anyone is supposed to believe this then it’s a load of nonsense . She’s a nutter either way.
Getting on 4 years without a review, could you explain the lack of contributions please ?

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Tbf I've seen her roughly 5 times and every time she's been great and very friendly. Good to chat to etc. This was 2022-2023.

Stopped seeing her cos she's a bit too old but if you don't mind her age, I'd definitely recommend her.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 08:14:20 am by JonasG »

Offline Tmor25

I agree. I’ve seen her 3 times and she’s been excellent. I haven’t met a lady so into it as she is.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Can I meet your wife?
I've seen her, review on the way. While he was in the shed, she was in my penthouse.