Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine - Chippenham  (Read 1746 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rotherham

Ava Valentine

First review in a long time. Back to punting after a long break as well.

Date - January 2024

Price - £110 for half an hour

Comms - Initial communication through AW. Was lucky that she had some availability. The rest of communication was through WhatsApp. AW booking submitted to confirm the meet.

Venue - Easy to find house in Chippenham. Couldn't say if it's her house or someone else's. Street was fairly quiet.

Girl - She's well reviewed on here. Good looking with lip filler that's slightly off putting. Fake boobs. The scaring gives it away or else you wouldn't be able to tell by feeling them. Bubble butt gives her a great figure in a dress. If you met her on a night out or at work you'd be well impressed. She's really friendly and easy to get along with. There's been talk of her being pregnant or recently given birth. She definitely wasn't pregnant when I met her. I couldn't tell if she'd just given birth either. No visible stretch marks or anything like that.

Services - Deep French Kissing, BJ, RO, 69, Rimming on me, Doggie, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal Play on me, CIM, Swallow

Action - Sent the address on time. Made my way to the house. Through the usual magic door. Very impressed with her in a figure hugging black dress. Quick hellos and she's in for a full on deep french kiss. This goes on for a while, all just inside the now closed door. Break away and led upstairs to the bedroom. Decent sized room with double bed and mirrors on the wardrobes. Payment sorted. Shower offered and taken. Shower easy to use with use of a clean towel. Back into the room and she's back in for DFS. Remove her clothes and I drop the towel. She's on her knees and starts giving me a BJ. From then on it's the services mentioned above. She's willing to please. Will take instruction, but also happy to suggest things. Ended up in reverse cowgirl. I'm struggling to stop myself cuming. Off with the condom and she's finishing me off in her mouth.

We chat for a while. I ask to take another shower. Chat for a while again as I dress. Say my goodbyes as the 30 minutes are up. My choice to leave at that time. Got the impression she would have been happy to chat a little longer.

Would I see her again? Definitely. It's a struggle to setup a meeting as she's so popular and gets booked pretty quickly. If our calendars a line then would see again.

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only