Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea 2024 Marston Green, Birmingham  (Read 3087 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7543158) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline poundstock

I was sauntering through the Birmingham section of AW and came across Chelsea’s profile. A slim milf who had only recently opened her AW account with just two or three feedbacks. I immediately put her AW number in to UKP search but came up with nothing. So I put in her name and although two dozen entries came up with the name, nothing seemed to match the lady who was interesting me.

I sent her an AW email with my requirements and she quickly responded and the deal was struck. £130 incall gfe for one hour.

Communication via email and text were good but she did not release her mobile number until the last moment. I much prefer to have all the relevant information to hand before I set out from home.

The venue was her home in Marston Green, a twenty minute walk from the railway station. A mid terrace house on a main road with parking in the side streets. Quiet enough and no evidence of nosey neighbours.

Chelsea opened the door dressed in a skimpy, flowing, black outfit and my immediate impression was just how slim she is and I found her attractive but that of course is subjective.

I was ushered in to the bedroom with smiles, touching and easygoing chat. She got me a glass of water - needed after my walk from the station, and I took a quick shower.

Back into the bedroom and she quickly and enthusiastically stripped to her black, 50 denier mid thigh stockings. I then got to enjoyably explore her very slim but shapely body as she lay facedown. Size 6 I would estimate. I was particularly taken with her tight peachy derrière. I pulled down her stockings and flipped her over. Tiny, almost non existent breasts but lovely, responsive nipples. Some very light kissing with tongues which suited me. RO on a clean shaven pussy and then some OWO. Again very light but that was my choice. I was rock hard and was wary of climaxing too early. A couple of minutes of face sitting and then on with the condom and a round of cow girl. I didn’t believe I was going to hit the jackpot so I asked Chelsea to finish off by hand. She removed the condom and a bonanza followed.

We chatted. She told me her AW account had been deleted and she had to start over again and was miffed that she had lost her feedback.

I showered and left a few minutes early. Hanging around chatting is not my style. Usually I prefer the reassurance of UKP reviews but I took a chance and was well pleased. An enjoyable hour spent with a professional and look forward to another session with her.

External Link/Members Only

Online Pdiddy2017

nice review OP   :drinks: :drinks:  I think this her previous profile and I reviewed her too.

maybe she has upped her game   :)

Offline poundstock

nice review OP   :drinks: :drinks:  I think this her previous profile and I reviewed her too.

maybe she has upped her game   :)

Thanks for the heads up on her previous, Pdiddy. Bloody hell - I wouldn’t have gone near had I read the reviews! Lucky for me she was relaxed and keen to please.

Offline Pacho

I think i saw this girl many years around 2018. I remember the door had a smashed side glass panel and a dog barking.
She was skinny then and was an ok service but always thought maybe she had a drug issue as was skinny beyond skinny.

Offline RedditchJay

I'm tempted as good value at £130 all in, what is she like as a kisser and did she allow anal play (as per her likes) ?

Offline alabama1

I think i saw this girl many years around 2018. I remember the door had a smashed side glass panel and a dog barking.
She was skinny then and was an ok service but always thought maybe she had a drug issue as was skinny beyond skinny.
I saw the same one as you, but it isn't this girl. This girl took over the original girls profile. I remember the dog, and also a bullet hole in the bedroom window, seriously !  :scare:

Offline poundstock

I'm tempted as good value at £130 all in, what is she like as a kisser and did she allow anal play (as per her likes) ?
I’m afraid I can’t help too much Redditch. I only wanted light kissing and no interest in anal play. But I would say she seemed up and enthusiastic for everything I wanted.

Offline RedditchJay

MANY THANKS

I have Thurday options of Chelsea {Marston Green} or Bella31 {Coventry}

I only have the funds for one or the other not both lol

Online Pdiddy2017

I saw the same one as you, but it isn't this girl. This girl took over the original girls profile. I remember the dog, and also a bullet hole in the bedroom window, seriously !  :scare:

Previous was rainbow drop (bow) she had some good reviews, I saw here once too and she was great. sorry no review as it was well before I joined on here.

Offline alabama1

Previous was rainbow drop (bow) she had some good reviews, I saw here once too and she was great. sorry no review as it was well before I joined on here.
Yes, she's the one !  :thumbsup: