Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viktoria is back  (Read 4247 times)

Offline welsh_lad

Hey all, just noticed on my hot list that Viktoria X is back after being away for months. Didn't get to see her before she left last time but definetely going to see her soon!  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Hogan

Are you on commission or something  :unknown:

Offline HughJardon

Grrreeaaat News- next punt lined up

Offline ledley

She has raised 30 min price up to 80 again. I NEED to seethis wg though  :drinks:

Pumper

I've seen her several times and she is awesome! Amazing body and great service. Dare I say one of the best in cardiff?

Offline foreverhung

Didn't she used to be the expensive one, sure she was 100 squid for half? 80 squid is a good deal for her

Turned right after Aussie road many times  ;)
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looks like her favourite phrase is ''at discretion'' .... and she has a face like a melted waxwork of Donatella Versace.  :vomit: 

Slippery when wet

That is the best news for a long time :drinks:

Offline welsh_lad

Are you on commission or something  :unknown:

As you can probably tell from the replies, she's pretty well liked by others, so I was excited to see that she had returned having not seen her myself. Not sure when I'll see her, but hoping someone will see her soon and let the rest know if she still gives a good service

chippychippy

I met her last year she is the bollocks ! looks amazing and does everything you coul dpossibly wish for! Thanks for the tip off I am booking right now 

Offline ampersand

Wish I realised yesterday that she was back - I saw another Hungarian lady in Newport last night - very nice, but not as good as Viktoria!

Offline ampersand

Looks like her favourite phrase is ''at discretion'' .... and she has a face like a melted waxwork of Donatella Versace.  :vomit:
In this instance, you are talking through an orifice other than your mouth - I have seen her twice and all of her 'at discretion' likes were provided with gusto.  She really is one of the best and looks great!

Offline HughJardon

Aadvark who was the hungarian in Newport was it sexy katiee ?

Offline ampersand

It was. Very nice lady. Limited English, but that wasn't a problem.  Attractive lady, great body, tits and arse.  For £90 for the hour I left a happy man.  Only negative is no OWO or CIM, but that was clear from her profile. I will do a review when I get time.

Offline odynsfee

Aaarvark,
Do you know if she has an age limit? I know I could ask her myself but I am sure someone told me that she does,
any idea?

Offline ampersand

Who, Viktoria or Katiee?  Katiee certainly didn't ask my age when I was booking.  I don't recall that Viktoria asked me my age in advance, but I last saw her about a year ago so she may have and I have forgotten her doing so.

Offline HughJardon

It was. Very nice lady. Limited English, but that wasn't a problem.  Attractive lady, great body, tits and arse.  For £90 for the hour I left a happy man.  Only negative is no OWO or CIM, but that was clear from her profile. I will do a review when I get time.

Thanks Aadvark, I thought it may have been. Theres not much choice in Newport but she is a great punt,  lovely body and good attitude, as long as she keeps the pussy out of the room I will return.

Also Viki has just come back to Cardiff so hopefully she will be here a for at least a month, enough time for all to raid the piggy banks !!

Offline odynsfee

Aardvark,
Thanks for that ,I did mean Katiee, I may send her a email then, looking forwards to your review ;)

SirFukedDaLot

Age concern.. I'm not even 40 yet but should it be an issue if your paying.. as long as you can get the scaffolding up and plug the leak.

Offline odynsfee

FuckedDalot,
I have no concerns about my age as far as presentation and performance goes but I do have concerns if the WG has age limits even though I am paying.
I have been with quite a few young WG's and with some you can tell that they don't really like old guys and it reflects on the quality of the punt, I know that some of you out there will say you are paying and it should not make any difference blah blah but in reality it does and I don't like putting myself in that position.
As I said earlier a fellow punter that I know in Newport mentioned that Katiee (I think it was her anyway) is not fussed on older guys and I was just trying to verify if this was correct.

SirFukedDaLot

I completely understand. . I wasn't insinuating anything by my comment.  I guess you are aware that there isn't an abundance of decent quality girls in Wales so if you find one then that's a bonus.  Happy hunting and punting   :lol:

Offline HughJardon

Ive seen Katiee a few times and at no point has she stipulated she had issues with age etc, but the only way to find out is drop her a line and ask, best get the ground work out the way to enhance your pleasure and get ur freak on !! enjoy

Slippery when wet

In this instance, you are talking through an orifice other than your mouth - I have seen her twice and all of her 'at discretion' likes were provided with gusto.  She really is one of the best and looks great!

Yes I was able to sample all of her "at discretion" services :D
And yes they were all eagerly provided.
She is a very nice girl, could easily get away with saying early thirties. Has a good civvie job back home, which is why she's not here all the time.
Defiantly worth seeing :wackogirl:

Offline Sticky2336

Viktoria was my first punting experience back 2years ago and what an introduction fantastic time haven't look back since

Offline Sticky2336

She works out of a house the other side of railway tracks behind go outdoors off Newport road

Offline HughJardon

Has she moved location ?? I thought she was in Gabalfa around "all blacks" rd
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 05:34:44 pm by HughJardon »

Offline ampersand

Has she moved location ?? I thought she was in Gabalfa around "all blacks" rd
Yes, that was where I saw her - it was over a year ago though.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks, you dont really need a cryptologist to crack my code tho !

Offline ampersand

Thanks, you dont really need a cryptologist to crack my code tho !
Love the Dominions girls .............

Offline ledley

Has she actually moved? My old house was so close to hers that i could just about see into her garden  from one of the bedrooms :music:

Offline ampersand

Someone is going to have to TOFTT to find out - oh go on then, I'll do it.  :yahoo:

Offline HughJardon

Still..a reunion with those legs..bum..those tits and her lips..both sets. Im curious if shes in Tremorfa whether there is some sort of correlation with Vikkis group and Busty Sophies, either way im going to see her before she leaves, it may be a per annum event with her

Offline foreverhung

Someone is going to have to TOFTT to find out - oh go on then, I'll do it.  :yahoo:

Ahhh, is this the girl you got burned on Aardvark?

Offline ampersand

Ahhh, is this the girl you got burned on Aardvark?
No, definitely not.  Viktoria is fantastic and well worth a visit.  Katiee who is mentioned in this thread is also worth a visit.  The TOFTT reference was in relation to finding out if her location had changed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:13:24 pm by aardvark »

Offline foreverhung

Look forward to your review, I've been nuked many times, mainly by fake profiles, will never learn me, I'm a sucker for hopeful potentials, part of the thrill I guess

Offline Sticky2336

Just noticed that Viktoria has joined up with Carla's group

Offline ruffrider

Where is the base?
Looks like she has moved in with Carla near Ikea??

Offline ledley

shame she hasn't lowered her prices to match the other 2 girls  :unknown:

Offline ampersand

I suspect that is a forlorn hope.  She has come down by £10 from what I first paid her two years ago.

Offline ampersand

Now advertising at £110 ph and £70 for half.  I will have to see her again before she goes again!

Offline ledley

Now advertising at £110 ph and £70 for half.  I will have to see her again before she goes again!

part of me wonders (and hopes) that my previous post prompted her to lower her prices  :hi: if so, and she is reading this, thanks Viktoria and see you soon  :angelgirl: