Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx- South Wimbledon  (Read 3091 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gamebred

External Link/Members Only

Saw that this girl was advertising 10 mins at £40 and thought thats right up my alley considering i tend to cum quickly in sessions. All organised via text today and made the sorta long journey to South Wimbledon. Her spot is sort of a studio flat in a high street, was a bit quiet on the road helped by the rain so i just buzzed quickly and I was in.

Jessi was in a maid outfit with fishnet stockings, nice ass and curves. It is her in the pics but older. She's very friendly, quite chatty asking how my day was and if I had any holidays planned etc. Its either BJ or sex in the 10 mins, i opted for sex and in doggy position. Felt good to grab onto her ass, obvious fake moaning from her but still enjoyed it. Quick clean up and we just got chatting again.

I would come again but obviously for a longer session, I want to see how her BJ skills is like. I'd recomend her especially as she offers the quick quick service. Just wish she was based in East London.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 04:52:31 pm by gamebred »

Offline Julius1966

I've seen Jessica.
Her oral skills are good and delivered a nice CIM finish. No swallow.
Good value if you fancy a quick BJ.

Offline gamebred

I've seen Jessica.
Her oral skills are good and delivered a nice CIM finish. No swallow.
Good value if you fancy a quick BJ.

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if she will defo do owo in a 15 min session or will she insist on proof that your clean as her profile sorta hints at this?

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review,  she's a bit of a legend. When you saw her can you confirm it's the same face pic ? When I went to see her few years back it wasn't that girl in the face pic she has a bit of a beth mead look. Very nice SP though. Her head is 👌🏾

Offline gamebred

Cheers for the review,  she's a bit of a legend. When you saw her can you confirm it's the same face pic ? When I went to see her few years back it wasn't that girl in the face pic she has a bit of a beth mead look. Very nice SP though. Her head is 👌🏾

She looked like the pic but older to me.

Offline Saltnpepper

She looked like the pic but older to me.

I think she may have loaned her account out to that new girl, but they don't look alike. How old would you say she is roughly and did she have a bit of a  stomach ?

She has a much harder face than this face pic

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 10:41:31 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline Julius1966

Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if she will defo do owo in a 15 min session or will she insist on proof that your clean as her profile sorta hints at this?

When I saw her, it was about 18 months ago and she didn't ask for any test results.  However, I'm not sure if she does now. She may have changed her approach. She has always promoted the idea of regular testing on her profile and it was her profile that put me on to SHL testing and getting regularly checked.

Offline gamebred

I think she may have loaned her account out to that new girl, but they don't look alike. How old would you say she is roughly and did she have a bit of a  stomach ?

I'd say maybe mid-late 30's. I don't think her stomach came out alot

Offline Saltnpepper

I'd say maybe mid-late 30's. I don't think her stomach came out alot

Ok cheers, I think "Jessica" may have loaned out her account for whatever reason, which may explain the new prices etc 10 mins was never on the cards before. I'll pop up at some point to see this new lady.

Offline palatino

As mentioned before elsewhere, that face pic looks AI-generated: AI tends to produce this kind of weird ears.

Offline Saltnpepper

As mentioned before elsewhere, that face pic looks AI-generated: AI tends to produce this kind of weird ears.

Oh right, yeah that's a big thing now isn't it, either way that's not Jessica. She never showed her face plus she wasn't fat but did have a bulge that you couldn't miss.

Online LLPunting

The photo is Jessica, the makeup, different hair colour, lens distortion and angle of shot conspire to promise something more youthful and glam than she actually is in "normal" guise.

I trust the earlier "bulge" comment is referring to her belly as she's 100% cis-female.  ;)

Seems odd that such a veteran indie would rent out her profile and rep to another girl, Jess didn't strike me as that kind of operator, ah well maybe she's moved up to management after all these years of swallowing cock?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 10:26:02 am by LLPunting »

Offline Saltnpepper

The photo is Jessica, the makeup, different hair colour, lens distortion and angle of shot conspire to promise something more youthful and glam than she actually is in "normal" guise.

I trust the earlier "bulge" comment is referring to her belly as she's 100% cis-female.  ;)

Seems odd that such a veteran indie would rent out her profile and rep to another girl, Jess didn't strike me as that kind of operator, ah well maybe she's moved up to management after all these years of swallowing cock?  :unknown:

🤣 yeah a belly bulge but yeah that pic is so far from her "real face" it's crazy, I'm due a visit soon either way.