Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Marie - Ilkeston DE7  (Read 1658 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Scuderia Fan

External Link/Members Only

Cost £180  for 60 minutes

Communications

A bit of a ball ache to get to see her to be brutally honest. Not all messages were responded too and I had a couple of cancellations due to problems with family members and pets. I very nearly gave up. She could be a little bit more on the ball here to be fair.

Private house. Safe enough with on street parking.

Looks and Personality

Again, it's definitely her in the pictures. But some do appear to be a little old. She is bigger than I expected.

Meeting

After reading all of the hype I was really looking forward to seeing Kylie. And I'm pleased to say that after being pissed about a fair bit the meet was worth the wait. She was larger than expected and had a lot more tattoos than expected too but attractive. She is very friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. She's intelligent, witty and a good conversationalist.

Great OWO and sex all in multiple positions for a couple of rounds. I thought her OWO skills were great and it's fun to bang away at her huge arse.

Would I recommend - Yes.
Would I return - Yes

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Her profile location states Derbyshire (which isn't very useful) your review has Notts  (not much help either) - whereabouts is she?!

What dress size would you say she is currently?

She's on my HL but if she's been at the pies I might give her a miss...
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GoldTop

She's in Ilkeston. if you click above to see a list of her 75 reviews, the town is noted in quite a few
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 05:06:51 pm by GoldTop »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dock

She’s on my HL and I’m interested to see her….her previous review don’t mention that much of change in body shape