Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Ferraz - Beach Babe Brazilian Bombshell - Earl's Court  (Read 6570 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7532295) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline DoorDash

A few UKP members claimed to have seen her but never reviewed - soyboys - in my opinion that should be an instant ban as they are clearly just leaching from the forum.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 for one hour. No extras taken. Rimming on offer for £30 and anal at £50.

The girl: She is the mega busty Brazilian chick in the photos and social media. Absolute weapon if you’re into big asses, big tits, and tiny waists. Never witnessed such a small waist to big ass ratio. She even puts Ester Ana to shame (see previous reviews) with her measurements - plus skin tone means prominent bikini lines. Her Ass is big and round and soft - certified bubble sitting pert at a D on the scale. Tits are also good. Face is per photos. Super clean hygiene. Maybe late 20s.

Service: real girlfriend experience as if I’d known her for years. Full on DFK no holding back. OWO delivered expertly with spit but no DT. Multiple positions on offer and taken. As mentioned her ass is huge so she can handle it. Very friendly and her English is good!

Positives
- body: not far off a cartoon character bubble butt, and non-existent waist, but looks great.
- beautiful face
- good real GFE service and good attitude.

Neutral
She was not dressed up upon meeting (just pyjamas and slippers) -this would generally be a  negative for me but given how hot she is it’s a neutral.

Negative
None to note except she’s not here very often!

Always good to spend an hour fucking a chick you follow on instagram.
Lads, man up and start giving back to the forum by reviewing the hotties in town. Otherwise it’s worthless and we’ll all gain nothing.

DoorDash out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Dock

Thanks for the review.

That body looks insane (in a good way I think).

Onto the HL she goes (when/if I see her I will DEFO review) Esther Ana is my priority though when it comes to Brazilians

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Looks right up my street this one! :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 11:24:47 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline SonofAJohn

I hate those
"I saw her few days ago, will review asap" comments.
I don't understand it, why comment that and never review?

Offline Borabora

Best way to contact her? Have tried calling and sent a whatsapp - neither have had a response

Online PilotMan

A few UKP members claimed to have seen her but never reviewed - soyboys - in my opinion that should be an instant ban as they are clearly just leaching from the forum.

Lads, man up and start giving back to the forum by reviewing the hotties in town. Otherwise it’s worthless and we’ll all gain nothing.

Here's at least two members who have claimed to have seen her, but couldn't be bothered to review (or review any other girls, maybe 1 review every two years).

I saw her, honestly thought it was gonna be a bait and switch as she's literally top 5 fantasy punts for me. Shocked when she opened the door and she was real. Comms weren't great and as mentioned price has risen quite a bit, been trying to get round 2 in before I put up a review.

I have seen her and she is real and her prices have hiked since I saw her in Canary Wharf for £100 was a good punt and that ass is insane bruh, I’ll try and write up a review soon

Offline DoorDash

Exactly, Pilotman, not good really especially as WGs like this come and go (1 or 2 months max) - so no point ‘keeping them for yourself’ …. share the information ASAP.

Offline DoorDash

Thanks for the review.

That body looks insane (in a good way I think).

Onto the HL she goes (when/if I see her I will DEFO review) Esther Ana is my priority though when it comes to Brazilians

Yes body is unworldly if you’re into big round and busty. Similar to Esther who hopefully returns this year.

Midsection was tight - that of an athlete. probably ‘fitter’ shape than Esther.

Online Dock

Yes body is unworldly if you’re into big round and busty. Similar to Esther who hopefully returns this year.

Midsection was tight - that of an athlete. probably ‘fitter’ shape than Esther.

There’s a picture I saw of her which made me reach out and see her availability

Online TP84

Thanks for the review, sounds like you had a good time ! I have tried to contact her in the past with no joy, will try again and if I get a booking a review will be posted !  :drinks:

Offline DazzieD

Great review mate, thanks. Think I may have to break my dry spell for this one. I notice on that link though that her prices are in Euros and OWO is listed as an extra. Is that outdated? Cheers

Online PilotMan

Great review mate, thanks. Think I may have to break my dry spell for this one. I notice on that link though that her prices are in Euros and OWO is listed as an extra. Is that outdated? Cheers

I think the consensus is that she's no longer around  :unknown:

Offline cuteinchelsea

Fuck! That as an ass to sit on your face and get lost in! And a big clit to suck on too  :lol:

Offline DoorDash

Defo still around. Just search for Kommons Earl’s Court. Or filter Kommons by Brazilian in that area. The great SW5!

Offline DoorDash

Yes maybe outdated … should be £150hh and £250ph

Offline theeaglekid

The fact you mentioned English is good… I may delay my retirement lol

Offline DazzieD

Defo still around. Just search for Kommons Earl’s Court. Or filter Kommons by Brazilian in that area. The great SW5!

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Online TP84

I think the consensus is that she's no longer around  :unknown:

She is , I sent a message requesting a time and date , got a short reply with prices and location. Asked if my time was good, no reply , no answer to calls  :dash:

Online PilotMan

She is , I sent a message requesting a time and date , got a short reply with prices and location. Asked if my time was good, no reply , no answer to calls  :dash:

When someone actually sees her in person then she is, until then I have my doubts.

Offline Borabora

Free pics and videos below :yahoo: :scare: :cool: :drinks: :yahoo:

Just saw some of the pics on here. Is she definitely all woman - in some of the photos she has more hair on her legs then I do?!

Online petermisc

Kommons contains lots of ads that are no longer current.  They seem to harvest a lot from VS, that stay up on Kommons long after the VS ad has gone.  Two Brazilians who I know returned home at Christmas, whose VS ads long ago disappeared and AW ads are parked who still appear to be available on Kommons.

And just because you get a text response to a phone call or message also doesn't mean much if it is a boiler-plate response.  I know several SPs who have set their phones to give an automatic text response to the first call or text they receive from someone. Unfortunately they leave this auto reply function on, even when they are not working.

Offline bops909

Kommons contains lots of ads that are no longer current.  They seem to harvest a lot from VS, that stay up on Kommons long after the VS ad has gone.  Two Brazilians who I know returned home at Christmas, whose VS ads long ago disappeared and AW ads are parked who still appear to be available on Kommons.

And just because you get a text response to a phone call or message also doesn't mean much if it is a boiler-plate response.  I know several SPs who have set their phones to give an automatic text response to the first call or text they receive from someone. Unfortunately they leave this auto reply function on, even when they are not working.

100% agree with Peter Misc on this. Kommons ads can stay up for a loooong time. And many WGs have auto-response emails in AW and Business Accounts in WhatsApp with auto responses.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just saw some of the pics on here. Is she definitely all woman - in some of the photos she has more hair on her legs then I do?!

She’s all woman saw her a couple of times, as for the hair many Brazilian ladies dye their body hair blonde. I’ve punted a few and they say it’s what they do as supposed to hair removal. 

Online PilotMan

100% agree with Peter Misc on this. Kommons ads can stay up for a loooong time. And many WGs have auto-response emails in AW and Business Accounts in WhatsApp with auto responses.

Exactly, and like I said before, I'll believe it when someone actually sees her.

Offline DoorDash

She’s all woman saw her a couple of times, as for the hair many Brazilian ladies dye their body hair blonde. I’ve punted a few and they say it’s what they do as supposed to hair removal.

You saw her more than once on this tour? Cmon man share some feedback  :thumbsup:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You saw her more than once on this tour? Cmon man share some feedback  :thumbsup:

I have a backlog of reviews I really don’t know where to start from tbh. She’s left the UK now so not sure how helpful a review will be but I can once I get a bit of time.

Offline Borabora

any idea when she will be back?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

any idea when she will be back?

Won’t be back for a least 6 months if she returns at all.

Offline Chezdon2

Very normal. As the other guy said, they dye it. Absolutely disgusting if you ask me. Had many a horrible surprise back when I lived in Rio.

Offline Mario7769

Sweet Christ this woman looks unbelievable

Offline samreece

Thanks for the review, body looks insane!