Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gorgeous girl/islington [Fake review]  (Read 5828 times)

sprint81

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Ok, my first time leaving a review so will try my best.

So i have seen Natalie 4 times now and every time has been awesome.
The first time was a few months ago and was my third ever punt.
On her looks, well she looks a lot better in person than in the photos, she has an awesome body, lovely tanned skin, she has probably put on a bit of weight since those photos were taken but onnly a touch. She's is probably in her early 30s rather than 25. She has very clean and safe apartment in a very nice part of islington, i know houses round there are worth a few million 

She is always very polite and friendly everytime I've visited always offer a drink, wine, whisky or ;) whatever you fancy. She gives a very passionate dfk  which she really enjoys  great owo  and does do
 cim, the sex is great, feel like you are making love and not just shagging  a wg;  have seen a few other girls where it just feels like a passionless  shagg! She's  great in any position and enjoys oral.

Do feel lucky to of met her (especially on my third punt) and do feel there is a mutual attraction to each other. She is not independent, which she is very happy about and which is why she doesn't have many reviews on AW as she seems to get a lot of work through her agency.
I've held back doing a review as want her all to myself

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for the review.  Glad to hear that she does offer CIM even though her "likes" doesn't show it at the moment.  I could be tempted to pay £150, but in her case I'll wait for one or two more reviews on her.  ...Listen to me! ... I'm so tight with money I should be wearing tartan.

Best wishes,

Oor wullie.

sprint81

Ha ha, she is defitnatly worth it. I've paid less for a punt but got a lot less out of it.  an extra 50 quid or whatever she is defitnatly worth it as your getting a 100 times better service, if you see what i mean?  on my third visit we actually done it bareback, which is something she don't really do, we just seem to hit it off.

Offline JamesRockford

Ha ha, ...she is defitnatly worth it as your getting a 100 times better service, if you see what i mean? 

on my third visit we actually done it bareback, which is something she don't really do, we just seem to hit it off.

Bareback? Oh how lovely - it must be love, then.

Hornydevil247

Ha ha, she is defitnatly worth it. I've paid less for a punt but got a lot less out of it.  an extra 50 quid or whatever she is defitnatly worth it as your getting a 100 times better service, if you see what i mean?  on my third visit we actually done it bareback, which is something she don't really do, we just seem to hit it off.

Bareback and you boast about it. You have just shot yourself in the foot.

Any punter that may have shown an interest in her after your review will walk on by and WG with any savvy will refuse to see you after reading this.

Offline JamesRockford

From the text, I get the faint feeling that the OP is female - can you see the clues?

If the OP is the WG herself then she must be insane or thick, or somehow she's hinting that punters get a "bareback bonus" on their 4th visit.

Sheesh!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:13:55 pm by JamesRockford »

sprint81

My boo boo, I'll just enjoy her myself then.

Stealthshagger

your infected boo boo, possibly.

Hornydevil247

Your welcome to her but she may not thank you for your "boo boo" when her regular punters dry up. :angry:

sprint81

Na,  regulary get checked, all good!  only other person I've ever  had unprotected sex with was a a long term girlfriend a few years back.

sprint81

Your welcome to her but she may not thank you for your "boo boo" when her regular punters dry up. :angry:

Na don't think they Will,

password02

Bareback and you boast about it. You have just shot yourself in the foot.

Any punter that may have shown an interest in her after your review will walk on by and WG with any savvy will refuse to see you after reading this.

+1 out - BB no way  :scare: - on black list

Hornydevil247

Na don't think they Will,

You will be her only regular then Boo Boo. Enjoy

Fb878

Jesus.

Some wgs are fucking retards.

It's clear that this is a fake review by the wg in question.

It's just she's so fucking thick she thinks bb is a good thing

Stealthshagger

Na,  regulary get checked, all good!  only other person I've ever  had unprotected sex with was a a long term girlfriend a few years back.

being checked doesnt stop you from getting diseases, it lets you know if you have them already. its not a flu jab

well, it seems she can devote all her time to you now. You and the NHS i think, but there you go.

sprint81

;)
Jesus.

Some wgs are fucking retards.

It's clear that this is a fake review by the wg in question.

It's just she's so fucking thick she thinks bb is a good thing
Close

Fb878

cockneybstrd

Enlighten me then.....

If it aint the whore in question then its her barebacking Kevin

GORGEOUS__GIRL

Hi i am Natalie aka GORGEOUS_GIRL...
I am writing here to tell everyone that what this person has said about me is not true. I have NEVER had BAREBACK sex with any of my clients and never intend to either. I value my health and that of all my clients. I only practice safe sex.
All my feedbacks prove that i offer a great service and some idiot has ruined my reputation by posting on here...
Natalie X

Offline StevenS

I am writing here to tell everyone that what this person has said about me is not true. I have NEVER had BAREBACK sex with any of my clients and never intend to either. I value my health and that of all my clients. I only practice safe sex.
All my feedbacks prove that i offer a great service and some idiot has ruined my reputation by posting on here...
Natalie X

I will spend am hour with you and give you a fair review here. On the house :)

cockneybstrd

Natalie X

Well maybe you should have a word with your boyfriend/wannabe pimp about his postings

GORGEOUS__GIRL

"StevenS" you can spend an hour with me by all means! but it will not "be on the house" ;) X ...
"Cockneybstrd" If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself...
1) I do not have a boyfriend/partner/husband. Impossible in my work!
2) I do not have a pimp.

James999

If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself...

Why?

Offline punk

"StevenS" you can spend an hour with me by all means! but it will not "be on the house" ;) X ...
"Cockneybstrd" If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself...
1) I do not have a boyfriend/partner/husband. Impossible in my work!
2) I do not have a pimp.

you may very well not, but it is possible in this job, many women have pimp/boyfriends or husbands, who dont know they are selling their selves for money.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
you may very well not, but it is possible in this job, many women have pimp/boyfriends or husbands, who dont know they are selling their selves for money.

And many women have boyfriends or husbands who DO know.

If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself...

Why? What does this mean?

Cornish sub

Why?
Why, "Why?" ? If that Sprint81 hadn't come on here saying he had bareback with her, she wouldn't have to come on here defending herself against it. What's so difficult to understand about that?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Why, "Why?" ? If that Sprint81 hadn't come on here saying he had bareback with her, she wouldn't have to come on here defending herself against it. What's so difficult to understand about that?

It's the way she phrased it. "If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself..." - If she knew who he was, what would she do INSTEAD of defending herself on here?

Cornish sub

It's the way she phrased it. "If I knew who this idiot was I would not have to be here defending myself..." - If she knew who he was, what would she do INSTEAD of defending herself on here?
Bollock him directly and ban him from ever seeing her again.

GORGEOUS__GIRL

Thank you "Cornish sub" for understanding the point i am trying to make.
I have been a member of Adultwork for over one and a half years now and i have never come on here giving false reviews for myself or tried to mislead anyone. As you can see i have my own reviews/feedbacks for my own personal page and they have left their opinion of my service for anyone to read...
Its just this was brought to my attention about this poster telling lies about me. I wanted to make it known that i will NEVER practice unsafe sex with anyone that i see and that i Never have done either.
Natalie XXX

Cornish sub

You're welcome. It was obvious by his 3rd or 4th post on this thread that Sprint81 was/is a 1st class prick and said the stuff he said to provoke a reaction.

Offline king tarzan

saw her earlier in the month, a size 12 i would say, she told me she was 30..
saw her for 20 mins, we just virtually ate each other, dfk, owo done with passion, oral on her she groaned, and sex missionary and doggy, she loved getting pounded, telling me to go harder and harder..
she enjoyed the whole GFE sex session too..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

bradshaw

saw her earlier in the month, a size 12 i would say, she told me she was 30..
saw her for 20 mins, we just virtually ate each other, dfk, owo done with passion, oral on her she groaned, and sex missionary and doggy, she loved getting pounded, telling me to go harder and harder..
she enjoyed the whole GFE sex session too..

who is the gorgeous here the milf on verified picture or profile pictures?   :cool:

Offline king tarzan

it is her, but a little larger in real life.. good VFM
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac