Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen St Clair Birmingham TOFTT  (Read 2774 times)

8 review(s) for Tara Sensual (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pegman8

I have put this as a TOFTT because I can't find any reviews about her on here. I booked her on her own website ( can someone put a link for me), but it may be that she is on other sites and maybe under a different name.
I was in Birmingham at the end of January and my balls were full. I booked her because she is mature and I asked her at the time to take her time and be slow as I had not had anything for 3 weeks. I also chose her for her 32f naturals which are superb. She is about ten years older than the early forties stated in her website but still boasts a good body.
She is in a nice apartment not far from Broad Street. I arrived at the security gate and she let me in remotely. She was wearing a short black dress.
She made me a cup of tea and then sat down next to me on the settee. I gave her the money (£150 for an hour). Her stocking tops were showing so I ran my hand up her leg and the old fella started to twitch. We kissed (not DFK) but still sensual and I had a nice feel of her covered tits. I then put my hand up her leg again and felt her over her panties.
She was already quite wet.
She stood up and held her hand out to me and we walked into the bedroom where she took her dress off and then undressed me totally. The old fella was  nice and hard by now so she sat on the edge of the bed and gave me slow OWO which felt great although it wasn't deep throat, but not far off.
I then took her bra off and nearly shot my load. I find her tits to be gorgeous and soon had her on her back where I gave them some hand and mouth attention.
She was still wearing her tiny white panties which I pushed to one side and inserted two fingers in her very wet pussy. She gave a moan and so I pulled her panties off and went down on her. She was soaking and came, I think, in about three minutes. I had a quick look at my watch and saw I had a half hour left. I kept working her pussy with a finger and came up for some kissing which she was again responsive to whilst using her hand on my throbbing cock.
She said she hoped I was going to fuck her and put a bag on. I said I would but wanted to come on her tits if I could last. She climbed on top CG then bent over on the bed for doggie. She asked for missionary so she could come again so we changed and she was soon shouting as she came.
I pulled out and she whipped the condom off and started to give me a tit wank. I soon felt myself coming and shot a 20 day load on her neck and tits and did I yell. I was ready for that. 
VFM Definitely and with prices on the up you will be hard pushed to find better.
I would like to return as she is a nice person as well as giving a good service.
I left the premises one hour and one minute after entering.

Offline Mutantlarry

I'm sure that this lady used to go by a different name.  I'm fairly sure she's also Tara Sensual on AW

External Link/Members Only

I saw Tara many years ago before being a member on here.  Good to hear that she's still a good visit. (Providing she is the same lady).

Offline Night king

Tara seen her back in 2000 something, was working in edgbaston, at the time, didn't find her attractive, nice tits medium occur service, nothing special,

Offline poundstock

Met up with Tara in January 2022 and gave her a well deserved positive. I would say early 50’s and if milfs are to your liking she is worth a visit.
Definitely the same lady as Imogen.

Offline Richy40

I am mid 50s. I saw her about 20 years ago when she was close to the old BT tower. She was definitely older than me so must be nearer 60. Fair play if she's still got it.