Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fancy having a spin or a shag with a view?  (Read 484 times)

Offline RandomGuy99

Soon you'll be able to book a room in the BT Tower and have a shag.

You probably won't get seen through the windows.  Just try not to be too vigorous in case the tower shakes.

BBC News - BT Tower: 'Iconic' landmark to be turned into a hotel after £275m sale
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 10:59:18 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Can't remmber where it is scandanavia maybe where they have done just that with an old TV tower, stunning views tho!.

Remember going up the BT one back in the 70's or therabouts, amazing to see the distant horizions North and South.

Dose'nt seem the same with all the old microwave dishes removed as they have Fibre now all over, can carry a Lot more information and traffic..

Offline puntingking

we have way too many hotels already. we surely don't need another one.  :unknown:

I would much rather a huge spa complex which would've properly be the biggest one in the world. This would've encourage tourism and lift people's morale.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 03:04:01 pm by puntingking »

Offline mh

we have way too many hotels already. we surely don't need another one.  :unknown:

With current 1 night stays in the capital of £250+ without breakfast - after a lot of searching - I'd say competition is lacking.

Offline timsussex

Does it still spin ?

I had a reservation at a similar restaurant in New York but on the day it was raining with low cloud so the top of the building was shrouded in cloud - zero visibility!

Offline RandomGuy99

Does it still spin ?

I had a reservation at a similar restaurant in New York but on the day it was raining with low cloud so the top of the building was shrouded in cloud - zero visibility!
I think it turns

External Link/Members Only

I've done this one in Dallas and it does turn.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 04:55:21 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline scutty brown

Apparently the first guy out of the hole left after the IRA bombing was a scaffolder who was a former apprentice with my father.
He allegedly reckoned it was the best bungee jump ever.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 05:07:18 pm by scutty brown »

Offline puntingking

With current 1 night stays in the capital of £250+ without breakfast - after a lot of searching - I'd say competition is lacking.

not sure what hotels you stay at but there are for sure much cheaper hotels in London than that price.

Even if not then there is always the big chains of budget hotels such as travelodge and premier inn.

Offline Bonker

I phoned to make a booking. On hold for 45 minutes before being cut off.

Offline Private Parts

I enjoyed tha CN tower in Toronto during the seventies.
Surf and turf and the restaurant creaked as we went past NNE!
Plenty of red wine was on order!