Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indies or sauna? Or even pimped tarts?  (Read 2910 times)

Tjkooker

So what's your preference and why?

I can't stand the thought of saunas. Very little experience anyway. Don't like the conveyor belt thing. Sitting round a lounge with other guys waiting for a shag feels a bit uncomfortable. The thought of how many guys cum traces are all over the pillows and sheets I'm lying on eughhh!

I prefer proper indies. Better chance of clean sheets and towels. Knock the door and the fun starts. Less chance of interruptions. Only the girl gets your money.

Pimped tarts. I try and avoid mainly for the same reasons as saunas minus the lounge. Bait n switch and false advertising are rife.

Offline johncee83

Indies all the way, although i'm sure on my travels i've banged a few pimped oot bitches as well sometimes not easy to tell with EE girls.  Never fancied a sauna, I like to get into a punt and straight to the action quickly as possible! And as you said fuck sitting with a load of other guys waiting to get your hole off the same few birds.

Flashbang900

I've got limited experience but so far I've only seen indies. Agree totally with the sauna point, prefer to have an idea of what I'm going for before I get there. The indies I have seen have not rushed me or been eager to get rid, which I'm assuming happens in the sauna!

I've stuck to Scottish so far so haven't had the Pimped tart experience, steering clear of the hundreds of Romanians!!

Offline Banquo

It all depends on what mood I'm in. If I lived in Edinburgh, I would pop into LSS quite often for a quick fix - that's what it is in my opinion, a quick fix.

Living in the middle of nowhere, as I do, I take my punting opportunities when I can. Boozy work visit to Dundee or Aberdeen? I'll go and see a (hopefully) stunning girl with limited services/less than ideal approach. As long as it's £60/£70 for a half hour, I'm fine with that. She will usually be Romanian or Polish. Pimped? I hope not, although I'm not a fool, many are "assisted" in some way or other. I have however, met EE's that I'm confident are fully independant and had a really great time.

The ideal is of course the happy, stunning, (Scottish) independant hooker, with great service. That's my ideal, but it's hard to find. Had it once (in Glasgow!), but in the meantime, I'm content with compromise.

BigBandy

Me too, to much of a conveyer belt syndrome for me.

Offline sammy222

Saunas work for me- had a few bad AW experiences which put me off.

No one enjoys the lounge bit but once you've been to each of the 3 or 4 decent saunas once you generally know who the girls are, you read the reviews, you get advice even from the management, then you just book the girl you want in advance by phone, and skip the changing area/lounge bit.

Always best to book at start of girl's shift so she's not been shagged all day, girls are actively encouraged not to finish before the time you have booked, and generally are clean.
They've also given their ID to management, are regularly tested at clinic, and are unlikely to be pimped.

Anyway that's my view for what it's worth, and until they are shut down......

Offline auldie63

Used to well use the saunas in Glasgow, and never had any problems with cleanliness or other guys in the lounge, you are all there for the same thing so live with it, but that wasn't yesterday. At that time it was that, the street hookers or the ads in 'Daily Sport' which were about as reliable as the feedback on AW is today, you know the thing - sexy curvy 20 something ready to rock you boat - turns out to be some 60s 18stone munter with tits down to her knees.
Gave it up for years for health reasons but back at it now and have to say indies by a long way. Not being in Edinburgh I suppose stops me going back to the sauna scene as the extra travelling expense would make it a dear punt.
It's a real jungle out there unless you can get a good reliable one or two and stick with them, but we all like variety I guess, and when we are paying for it why not.
I thought the 'Daily Sport' was gone but saw a copy of what I thought was it in a garage the other day. Does anyone have any gen on this? Is it the same paper? Does it still have the ads and are they any more reliable these days?

Offline foreverchanges

Im sure it went bust a few years ago but then was relaunched..and yes it still carries the classifieds.
TBH..I had some excellent girls in NE England via those ads when I couldnt be bothered to make the train journey up to Edinburgh LSS/BSS/NTS.
Punted at the saunas from 1999 to 2013 and never felt uncomfortable with other punters in the lounge..mind you I was always there for them opening and never experienced the legendary 3 hour waiting at LSS during its golden age..dont worry TJ ..Jerry cant post anything on the subject..mores the pity.

Since the beginning of this year I have discovered the weird and wonderful world of the Newcastle agencies and indies..met some absolute sensations but overall the general unreliability of some of them makes me appreciate even more how professionally the aforementioned saunas were run.
Was planning a sentimental return to BSS this week but have gone down with bronchitis..fucking typical!!

Offline willie loman

I find sitting in the lounge useful as it can give you a feel for what the girl is about, her accent, her personality, I need a connection with the girl for the encounter to work, often I wont choose a girl until ive seen her in the lounge a few time. For me its the sauna every time, tried about 20 independants, and the experience was poor, not once was I offered anything other than a sink to wash my cock in after the  deed, and if you think these girls clean after their clients, you are in cloud cuckoo land, at most its a babywipe, then they hike up their nickers, even if you have been sucking their nipples.

Offline foreverchanges

I find sitting in the lounge useful as it can give you a feel for what the girl is about, her accent, her personality, I need a connection with the girl for the encounter to work, often I wont choose a girl until ive seen her in the lounge a few time. For me its the sauna every time, tried about 20 independants, and the experience was poor, not once was I offered anything other than a sink to wash my cock in after the  deed, and if you think these girls clean after their clients, you are in cloud cuckoo land, at most its a babywipe, then they hike up their nickers, even if you have been sucking their nipples.

Couldnt agree more Willie..I always turn up for a punt with an Agency/ Indie freshly showered but having being brought up in the sauna culture I still cant believe none of them insist I shower and more shockingly only 2 of the 18 Ive seen this year have showered post punt.
Also agree..some of the best entertainment is weighing up the girls in the lounge..not so much the BSS dentist waitingroom but definitely the LSS lounge especially when English was  the only language heard.

Tjkooker

You must be seeing the wrong independents then. Most of my regulars and most of the one offs have either offered or readily agreed to my shower before and after.

Drillakilla

Indies all the way, been to a sauna once over 10 years ago, hated the set up, don't like other guys around whilst I'm after some nasty fun! Part of punting for me is the anticipation, build up of hornyness excitement etc, so I only want to see the girl I'm about to pump. One punt years ago whilst sitting in a prossies living room I heard her talking to a guy which set me on edge, I wasn't able to relax during the punt with one corner of my mind thinking this guy may get try to get funny with me and I'ld end up fighting him stark naked with a raging hard on!!

Offline Easygoingdude

Indies for me.

Never ventured into a Sauna and not sure I will ever. Seems a bit to seedy for me and perhaps that just because I have never experienced it before. 

That said.....been to a few seedy flats over the years!

falloneous

Never been to a sauna. Did go to a massage parlour in Croydon in the 80`s but don`t think that counts. Had some lovely Indies since many in the car but recent years now the flat what an improvement on the good old days.

Easygoingdude wished you hadn`t mentioned seedy flats. I met, hopefully, the only Scottish (Romanian) in a disgusting flat in Blackburn. The only cum was me throwing up. But that is the exception.

Online webpunter

All good stuff as above, especially posts by Sammy & WillieL
Mostly indies for me but i do like a parlour trip every now & again
The whiff of 'johnsons' in the air / general ambience & excitement for me
Usually book ahead.  Not hard these days to organize with just a little preparation
On the odd occasion will just rock-up, when i'm pissed & its late and i've done fuck all research & its needs must
And the AW girlies all stop at 11pm ish & its way past that time

Offline Matterhorn

I'm both a sauna man and an indie man.

Saunas: I like that you can sit around the lounge and scope out potentials, especially if I have phoned beforehand to find out who's working and there are several good and reliable possibilities. However, and this is the reason why I have moved into the indie scene: entering and leaving the very public premises, along with potential police raids, are issues for me.

Saunas would, in my opinion, become more popular if they had more discreet entrances and were to adopt a proper website, with decent profiles of the girls, similar to that of Sandys Superstars in Manchester - External Link/Members Only. This is just my opinion though.

Indies: The fact that indies have embraced the digital age and that you can visually see before you buy, coupled with forums such as this, has made indies a very popular choice for me. I also really like that during the punt, I don't feel anxious about leaving and the possibility of being seen under an emblazoned "Sauna" logo!

My current choice is therefore indies but still very partial to a sauna trip now and again.

Online webpunter

entering and leaving the very public premises, along with potential police raids, are issues for me.
I also really like that during the punt, I don't feel anxious about leaving and the possibility of being seen under an emblazoned "Sauna" logo!
Once you get used to it then it becomes a buzz.  Just don't go play too close to home.  Police raid - unlikely.  Libra Sauna in Brum had an arson attack.  Featured on a thread - can't find it.  Imagine going back to OH smelling of smoke.  Explain that one  :scare:

jg048012

I used to enjoy the sauna scene when Glasgow was vibrant or even an outcall agency lottery based solely on receptionist description...rarely went indi until the full advent of  tinternet. These days it's indis all the way unless European travel comes up and a German super sauna is on the cards...find the build up and sights in those dens and the competition the girls have can make the overall experience memorable of not the absolute service.

Being able to relax with a beer and survey the scene and pick the girl is a winning combo :)

jg048012

Back to part of the  original question...

How can you spot a pimped tart particularly? Are there tell tale signs and do we have obvious examples?

BigBandy

I must say I've never used a sauna although you know what your getting it does work out more expensive. is this correct in thinking ?

Offline willie loman

If there was any logic to the sex industry, a girl would charge less when she left the sauna, but many of them actually charge more. I suspect that the main reason, punters avoid the saunas, is the disaster of being caught leaving one. Certainly that was the reason I used independants at the start of my punting career.