Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - The perfect GFE, Safe bet - Tower Hill  (Read 3669 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online leekahn99

Will keep this as short and sweet as possible, as she is quite well reviewed and been pretty consistent.
This was safe bet i wanted to go for given all the positive reviews i read about her.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication: Contacted her via AW email and booked a few days in advance. She's very efficient and quick to reply. Never asked/got her number, just showed up at the hotel on the agreed time and she was ready.

Duration: 30min £100

Venue: Fancy'ish hotel in Tower Hill, no key card needed. Not the most discreet but no one cares.

Looks: Was expecting a hot model type petite polish woman but turned out to be a GND with very light if no make up. Pale skin, skinny, cute ass (not super round but not flat either), shaved pretty pink pussy, cute and clean feet. She was slightly cold in the beginning but very quickly warmed up when we started chatting and joking around. She's also got a witty sense of humour which i like!

Action: OWO, Fingering, foot fetish, Mish, Spoon fuck, CIM.
Came into the room and saw her wearing a pair of jeans and a bra; not much effort to look sexy or anything.. maybe coz i was the last client of the day?! I took a shower and once out, approached her, started sensual DFK with full-on tongue action. Undressed her, whilst licking and sucking on her pert tits and got her to lie down on the bed. Started with some foot fetish, licking and her toes and kissing her feet; they were very clean and she has pretty toes. Then went down on her sweet pussy and got a finger in until she orgasmed a few minutes later. She was all wet, so i popped the dom and on into mish. This was quite sensual as i went slow then hard whilst DFKing and holding her neck tight. Few minutes later i changed position to side fuck and pounded a bit harder. Finally she jumped on me for CG and really rode me nicely and fast till she was exhausted. Took off the dom and she went full on OWO till completion in her mouth. She spit it out into the napkin and cleaned me up. Took another quick shower and had a fun conversation about everything and nothing. She's really pleasant to talk to and quite down to earth. I can safely say we clicked quite well all throughout.

Pros:
Pretty and Sweet GND.
Great skinny body.
Great vanilla service.
Good OWO/CIM skills

Neutral:
None

Cons:
None

Verdict: A Solid Positive. The perfect vanilla GFE. She's a reliable safe bet. However something tells me that her heart's not in it.
Deep down she really doesn't like the job but is too polite and nice to show it... i felt this while conversing about UK/Poland and what she's doing here etc.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 06:12:06 pm by leekahn99 »

Online magnetico

100 for 30min inc CIM is very good value for money, need to see her...

Online leekahn99

Oh yea... if i were her i would charge extra, she could get away with it it lol!!

Online patelprat

Oh yea... if i were her i would charge extra, she could get away with it it lol!!

No encouragement for that. Her current price is good and is what keeps many of her regulars coming back.

Online Fuzzyduck

:dash:

Online magnetico

she can charge extra , and then i won't book her  :sarcastic:

Offline Waterhouse

Pillock..!!

Offline alabama1

You gormless idiot  :dash:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
You may as well finish your sentence with a “treat her well” :dash: :lol:

Offline MLawro93

You may as well finish your sentence with a “treat her well” :dash: :lol:

Oh god, I sometimes read that on AW feedback. Makes me cringe every single time  :lol:

Offline alabama1

Oh god, I sometimes read that on AW feedback. Makes me cringe every single time  :lol:
That was the joke  :rolleyes:

Online chris44

Looks like you got your wish for a rate increase

Online patelprat

Shit. :thumbsdown:

But seemingly only on the 30 min rate.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 05:40:42 pm by patelprat »

Offline anujok

Gone upto 120 for 30 mins now!
Fantasy land  :crazy:

Online Fuzzyduck

Gone upto 120 for 30 mins now!
Fantasy land  :crazy:

I hope punters vote on that by keeping their wallets shut.