Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly X - Kings Cross WC1N  (Read 1419 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visit happened last week.

Communications

Reached out via text earlier in the day to setup a meet, and got a response fairly soon after. Confirmed again an hour beforehand and we were all set.

Price

200 for 1hr

Near Kings Cross and a few other stations. The building itself is away from the main road and somewhat quieter so it was discrete.

Appearance

I've met Lilly before in the past when she was working in Covent Garden with her friend Nicki so I knew what I was in for. Pictures and age on profile (26) are accurate and is a good representation of her. I'm terrible at describes faces, but she's got a cute GND look to her.

Services

DFK
RO
Fingering
OWO
CIM
Penetration

Lilly loves sex. We started by holding each other while standing and doing DFK. After going at this for a couple of minutes and slowly undressing each other, I laid her on the bed and got down to eat her out. Her pussy was freshly shaved and she responds extremely well to RO when having her clit flicked with my tongue. After a couple of minutes of this I slow slide a finger inside to get her warmed up before entering with another. While sucking on her pussy and fingering her g-spot she held my face down as she came and it tasted fantastic.

Eventually, she looks down at me and says she wants to return the favour. She laid me down on the bed and started slowly by only putting her mouth around the tip and teasing me with her tongue. While my head was back and I took my eyes off her she took my entire shaft in her mouth. I was doing my best to hold on, but she started getting both hands involved with one following her mouth up and down, and the other gently playing with my balls. I looked down, and maintaining eye contact she took her lips off of me to deliver a memory I'll never forget, "I want to taste you". Needless to say, I exploded in her mouth in a way I haven't in a good while.

We chilled in bed with her in my arms while we chatted for a bit. As noted in many reviews her English is good, and she used to have a wee Scottish accent from her time up north. The conversation felt quite natural and lighthearted.

Before I knew it, her hands were moving up my leg until she started playing with me again. I almost immediately got hard and she gave me some more of that incredible OWO to get me fully rock solid. She reached for a rubber and placed the dom on, then got us lubed up and slipped me in with her on top. When she's sitting up straight her tits and body looked amazing, and the grinding back and forth was a dream.

Eventually, I flipped her over into doggy where I gave her a good hard pounding which she took without complaints. While grabbing her cheeks and pulling them apart and thrusting inside of her, I unloaded a second time in the bag. I gradually slowed down, and she let out a cute little laugh when she could feel my dick pulsating inside of her.

Pros

Shower available before and after even though we were a little bit over time. Far too many times have I been rushed because of back-to-back or double bookings so they want you in and out ASAP. Lilly didn't rush me at all.

Neutrals

A few flights of stairs to climb to get to her unit in the apartment, but reaching the peak was definitely worth it.

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Highly recommended.

Summary

Another session in the books with Lilly. She was one of my go-to's last year when she was based in London more often so I'm hoping she sticks around longer.