Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prossie4you  (Read 1464 times)

Offline akauya

... or prossie4U

Does anyone else hate the above type of monikers some prossies use? The moment I see the 4U suffix I lose interest. Also, to me, that type of prossie name is a clear indicator that the prossie will not last long and will probably not give a good service. I haven't seen many good reviews of prossies with name ending in 4U at all.

I'm sure Sergei and Kevin will be taking notes now  :rolleyes:

galcom666

Dude you haven't seen Asia. They find a dictionary, pick a random word and use that as their name. The descriptions in English are even stranger.

Odd my head:

Sandy Mouth ~ mistranslation os Tsim Tsar Tsui
Porsche
Mercedes
Toyota
Hyundai (heh)
Lemon
Salty
I even saw one called STD !

Offline threechilliman

I know what you mean, but I try not to read anything into names. There's one in my area with a 4U in her name and by most accounts, very good.

tcm

fredpunter

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only

I hope you're wrong - I'm seeing her tomorrow

There's always an exception to the rule - look forward to the review ;)

Offline Tailpipe

External Link/Members Only

I hope you're wrong - I'm seeing her tomorrow

Looks nice , look forward to the sp on this one .

Offline CBPaul

Personally I hate any of stupid moniker, what's wrong with a name ? Far more discrete on the phone when requesting a more accurate destination on arrival.

I find they go hand in hand with my pet hate - the rows of $ symbols carefully arranged to look like a pair it tits, an arse, or worst of all a full frontal that requires multiple scrolling down to get to the critical information on the profile.

Online JoeyRamone

Personally I hate any of stupid moniker, what's wrong with a name ? Far more discrete on the phone when requesting a more accurate destination on arrival.

This is one of my hates too. It's much better to phone up and say "Is that Sarah/Jane/Annabel?", than "is that randyarselickerxxx?"

fredpunter

I'm pleased to report that you were wrong. A little more expensive hourly rate than a skinflint like me usually pays but i can reduce that a bit by booking her for two hours next time.

Offline akauya

I'm pleased to report that you were wrong. A little more expensive hourly rate than a skinflint like me usually pays but i can reduce that a bit by booking her for two hours next time.

Good for you. Happy to be proved wrong and, as I said earlier, that there's always an exception to the rule  :thumbsup:

However, I reserve the right to mistrust future "4you" prossies :)

Offline akauya

However, I reserve the right to mistrust future "4you" prossies :)

... and as if on cue; a new 4u profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:rolleyes:

fredpunter

but with a profile as professional as hers I can't imagine how you could doubt her

Offline Tailpipe

but with a profile as professional as hers I can't imagine how you could doubt her

One of the best I have seen   :rolleyes: