Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ammy_Thai - Peterborough TOFTT  (Read 1280 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy_Ammy_Thai (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Barry chuckle

Ammy Thai
External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall £70 plus £10 for owo
£80 total

Service
Massage
Owo
RO
Fingering
RO
Sex

Comms
All texts no issues

Same place as Cherry Thai in Eastfield ( check that review for parking info) on my previous visit to the venue, which was in the hours of darkness I wasn’t able to fully appreciate what an absolute shit hole the gaffe is. I had stopped en route to put a bit of diesel in the punter-mobile which had left my hands with a bit of a fuel like smell so I asked if I could wash my hands on arrival. Ammy showed me along the landing through the galley kitchen to the bathroom and the whole area stunk of stale piss. Bins in bathroom and kitchen both over following, left over food on the side the, place really is the pitts. Also if you’re not particularly mobile the stairs up to the flat are pretty fuckin steep.

Girl
So it is the lass in the pics but what I seem to find is that these Thais filter the pictures to make their skin appear lighter, i dunno about you? But I like a Thai to look like a Thai and she is a bit browner than suggested which is a good thing. Although she doesn’t look as glossy as the pictures I thought she was more attractive in the flesh, enhanced boobs and a lovely figure

Meet
After a crappy massage where they just prod and poke you I flip over and receive a really nice spell of owo, plenty of eye contact with those big brown eyes and her tongue flicking my bellend whilst sucking scored brownie points. As she’s a sexy little thing I really want to lick her pussy and ass but with the smell of The  bathroom still burning my nostrils I was having reservations but little Barry was in full control by now so I buried my face in between her legs, all fresh and clean I’m glad to report.  Rubber up and fuck in full throttle missionary, with her holding her legs up and apart as I go at her like the clappers. Bag filled, cleaned up by a friendly Ammy and off just ahead of time.

Verdict
Sexy girl
Good bj
Generally nice girl

Dump of a gaffe

Would be a contender to see again