Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MeetVivianGrace - Oxford - Sensational.  (Read 2316 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4643059) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline TheGreatCornholio

I haven't done a review in what seems an age mainly due to only seeing regulars, but I thought it was about time to drop a review of one of the regulars I see as she never disappoints.

Links:

External Link/Members Only or her personal website: External Link/Members Only

Venue:

A modern, discrete hotel on the outskirts of Oxford.

Comms:

Always so easy, all done over WhatsApp, confirmed the meet a couple of weeks in advance as she books up quickly, specific hotel/room directions given on the morning of the meet.

Fee:

£300 for 1 hour. I think the price changes based on where she's working from that week though.

Appearance:

She's absolutely gorgeous, restraining myself from getting too fluffy but her photos from her website are 100% genuine. Previous reviews all say the same, but she's incredibly gym fit and tanned with a banging body to match and facially beautiful with zero make up which is a rare combo in this business!

The Meet:

I always forget some aspects of the meets with Viv as they're like a whirlwind from the get go! 

I'd asked in advance if the room had a big enough for shower for two and whether we could start the meet with showering each other off  ;) and Viv was very happy to oblige and even offered to get super sweaty in the gym beforehand which I obviously agreed to.  :D  I met Viv in the hotel lobby as she'd just come from the gym and was absolutely glowing, she jumped up and enthusiastically greeted me with a hug and a kiss, I'm always nervous about how meeting WGs in view of the public will go, but with Viv it's very much like meeting a girlfriend so I was immediately at ease. We walked to the room together, chatting about what we've been up to since we last saw each other, pretty fun to put on the show for staff as we went as it kind of felt like acting that I wasn't here just to ravage her.  :D got into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed she whispered "now that we're alone" and had her hands all over me and indulging in some lovely DFK.

Got into the room and immediately discarded our clothes and jumped into the shower together, I took great pleasure in cleaning her up after the sweaty gym sesh and made sure not to miss an inch, a favour repaid by Viv very shortly after. I've seen Viv quite a few times at this point so she knows what I like, so she very soon got onto her knees and started performing oral on me, maintaining eye contact and varying from slow and gentle to quick deepthroat and taking me to the hilt. Wrapped up and got Vivian to lean against the wall whilst the shower ran all over as as I slowly entered her from behind, slowly having her take all my length over and over again and being rewarded with some very appreciative noises. There's one position I've only done with Viv from here where it's standing doggy and lifting one of her legs up so I can get her to twist around and DFK me whilst I fuck her harder and harder, I absolutely love it.

She then suggests that I go lie down on the shower floor and she'll come over and ride me, how could any red-blooded male say no to that?! I assumed the position and Viv slowly lowered herself onto me, my cock slowly slipping inside her helped by the hot water running all over us. Every time I fuck her I just love how tight she and receptive she is, as she's riding the absolute hell out of me and I'm playing with her tits I'm in absolute heaven. It doesn't take long until I feel like I'm about to finish prematurely and in her sultry voice she says "it's okay, we've got plenty of time to go again", as if I needed more encouragement  :D I finished in the bag as she kept pounding the life out of me to finish, and I realised another great thing about having sex in the shower is that it makes clean up a great deal easier!

Move to the bedroom and spend some time catching up, it's just always so natural even though I've not really seen Viv that many times, it really is like just visiting a girlfriend or an old friend (with benefits), and time just goes so quickly. She pretty quickly gets back to work teasing and rubbing me up, and then moves down on me again, the sight of the sun coming through the curtains with Viv lying down in front of me with her feet in the air sucking my cock is an image that will stay in my mind for a long time. Unfortunately, not due to any lack of effort on Viv's part, I'm a one pop an hour man these days, and so just laid back and enjoyed cuddling and making out. We finished up and with a final kiss and feel up I was on my way.

Conclusion:

Another fantastic time with this gorgeous woman, after I make a booking I always have a desperate urge to book her again, but her availability very rarely matches up with mine due to her incredible demand/lack of tours in my area, the fact that I'm willing to happily part with the money mentioned and also do a 3 hour round trip should go to show that she's worth it! She always puts so much effort in to make you feel at ease and is just such a genuine person. I always end our meets and think about how I could frame an overnight as a treat to myself, we get closer each time.  :D highly, highly recommend.

Offline Lewis

She sounds great, and I've seen her Twitter (now stupidly called "X") profile and links on their.

I just can't justify paying the £300 she charges, otherwise I'd arrange a meeting myself.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Another fantastic time with this gorgeous woman, after I make a booking I always have a desperate urge to book her again, but her availability very rarely matches up with mine due to her incredible demand/lack of tours in my area, the fact that I'm willing to happily part with the money mentioned and also do a 3 hour round trip should go to show that she's worth it! She always puts so much effort in to make you feel at ease and is just such a genuine person. I always end our meets and think about how I could frame an overnight as a treat to myself, we get closer each time.  :D highly, highly recommend.

Ive had 3 overnights with Vivian - one reviewed, but subsequent ones not, as per my understanding of the rules.
You wont regret it - her overnights are insanely good.

The slow natural build up, shared meals, activities, drinks etc getting to show her off (which she revels in too!) then back to hotel for some private time. Cuddling and going to sleep together is great too - and the waking up is fantastic. Just be aware that (reasonably) is not an entire night of physical activity - not that I could manage that!
Imagine you wake up from a dream about your fav girl, to realise that said girl is there!   

Offline MrMatrix

Sounds like some one not to miss. However at £300ph its a little too much for me but if a guaranteed good time then Id be daft not to consider it. Thanks for the review OP. :hi: