Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya: Random and slightly dumbish questions from an undecided solo traveller  (Read 4673 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

This thread is a bit tongue in cheek, but it does have it's serious side as I'm weighing up my options and working through the in's and out's (pun intended) of a trip to the land of smiles.... and pussy! I'm hoping for a bit of fatherly guidance from those on UKP who've got the t-shirt, and lived to tell the tale.

1. Ideally I'd like a couple of weeks out there, someplace near-ish to the action/muff, but a just short stroll to the beach. The Queen Vic has been mentioned on here before and looking at their website they certainly look ''guest'' friendly with the added benefit of cod and chips being available for the after-punt munchies. Would this be a good base for a 1st timer?

2. Am I correct in thinking that Brits don't need a visa for Thialand, and that jabs for Hep A+B, typhoid need to be up to scratch - especially if your going to be fucking the locals?

3. Do Western male travellers get grilled by Thai immigration at Bangkok Airport?

4. How are male sex tourists viewed by Thai authorities, especially the Police?

5. Is punting in Thailand a criminal offence? I don't want to spend a couple of months languishing in the Bangkok Hilton.   :scare:

Many thanks in advance for any answers, tips and anecdotes.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

This place has been recommended . Close to all the action but very tranquil and girl friendly

External Link/Members Only

Several forums on Pattaya

Pattaya addicts  is one good one

Offline Vivago

This thread is a bit tongue in cheek, but it does have it's serious side as I'm weighing up my options and working through the in's and out's (pun intended) of a trip to the land of smiles.... and pussy! I'm hoping for a bit of fatherly guidance from those on UKP who've got the t-shirt, and lived to tell the tale.

1. Ideally I'd like a couple of weeks out there, someplace near-ish to the action/muff, but a just short stroll to the beach. The Queen Vic has been mentioned on here before and looking at their website they certainly look ''guest'' friendly with the added benefit of cod and chips being available for the after-punt munchies. Would this be a good base for a 1st timer?

2. Am I correct in thinking that Brits don't need a visa for Thialand, and that jabs for Hep A+B, typhoid need to be up to scratch - especially if your going to be fucking the locals?

3. Do Western male travellers get grilled by Thai immigration at Bangkok Airport?

4. How are male sex tourists viewed by Thai authorities, especially the Police?

5. Is punting in Thailand a criminal offence? I don't want to spend a couple of months languishing in the Bangkok Hilton.   :scare:

Thailand has been a top destination for single males since the Vietnam war.  The sex trade here is unbelievably diverse and well organised and the Thai economy is largely dependent ((but less now than 20 years ago) on it and the enormous revenue that it brings in.  When you think that an entire city (Pattaya) was founded on the sex trade and continues to thrive with it as its main revenue earner, you will get some idea of its scale and importance although this aspect is naturally played down by the Thai government.

To answer your questions:

1.  The Queen Vic is on Soi 6, which is an interesting budget area with lots of guest houses, bars and downmarket GG's.  Sex is cheap and readily available but it is some distance from the main entertainment area on Walking Street.

2.   Nope..you get a months visa for free, on arrival.

3.   Your joking..they know exactly what you and 20-30% of guys on your flight are here for. :lol:

4.   Same as any other tourists..its the cheap backpackers that, if anyone, are looked down on.

5.   Yes but you will never be bothered unless you are a kiddy fiddler,  They are treated as scum here as anywhere else.  The Thais are a peculiarly moral people but being Buddhist, believe in the concept on 'Sanuk' which roughly translated means 'fill your boots and have a good time as long as you stay within the law and don't hurt anyone'.

Hope this helps.  Thailand is still one of the best places in the world for chilling out and having fun.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:45:54 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the link Steve  ;)

Chaba Hut looks great, maybe a bit upmarket and family orientated for my needs, plus I can't find anything about them not wanting a joiner fee! I'm basically after a hotel that doubles up as brothel. I'll keep searching through the link you sent me, plenty of stuff to digest. 

I do have some other questions regarding the pro$$ie scene in Pattaya.

6. How much does it cost for an overnighter or just an hour of good lovin?

7. What's the actual difference between short time and long time?

8. Do the pro$$ies supply their own overcoats or is it always best to bring your own?

:hi:

Offline Steve2

Girl friendly = no joiner fee

Short term, long term basically the same if she wants to go with you. Only added cost is food and drink

Depending where you find the girl, about £30-£40 long term

Cheaper short term, maybe £10 on Beach rd
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:43:50 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Regarding the "Queen Vic", I have not stayed there but it is an English style pub with rooms above the pub, it is not a "hotel" as such, I hear the rooms are OK but I don't like the location, right in the middle of Soi 6 which is full of brothel type bars.
It really depends on your budget, I prefer hotels in the £50 a night price range, that is 2500 baht, most hotels allow you to take girls back to the room but some will charge a fee.
My last hotel in Pattaya was "Sea me Spring" which is very near to beach road.

Offline Jimmyredcab

7. What's the actual difference between short time and long time?

It depends on the girl, you should always check how long she is prepared to stay, some people will tell you that short time is a couple of hours but some girls will start to get dressed once you have spunked.

Long time means overnight but I have had girls think the night ends at 6 am, that is why you must check how long she is going to stay.

Never, ever, pay upfront ----- that means Never.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Absolutely not, they normally don't say a word to you ----- unlike when trying to enter the United States.    :scare:

Offline Tailpipe

Absolutely not, they normally don't say a word to you ----- unlike when trying to enter the United States.    :scare:

Jim do you go once a year or more , week or 2 , I have always wanted to go
I suspect I will one day. How much is an overnighter .

Offline Bangers and Gash

... you must check how long she is going to stay. Never, ever, pay upfront ----- that means Never.  :hi:

Thanks for all the replies everyone, much appreciated  :thumbsup:.

I'm fairly up to speed with punting etiquette in the UK, but doing it in foreign climes is totally different. If jimmy hadn't just mentioned never paying up front I'd of dropped a massive bollock before they'd even gotten wet. Learning the new ropes needs to happen before I hit the go-go bars, not after.

Offline Jerboa

1. Ideally I'd like a couple of weeks out there, someplace near-ish to the action/muff, but a just short stroll to the beach. The Queen Vic has been mentioned on here before and looking at their website they certainly look ''guest'' friendly with the added benefit of cod and chips being available for the after-punt munchies. Would this be a good base for a 1st timer? Yes the Vic is a very good choice for a first trip, close to action, friendly staff, good rooms and safe.

2. Am I correct in thinking that Brits don't need a visa for Thailand, and that jabs for Hep A+B, typhoid need to be up to scratch - especially if your going to be fucking the locals?
You get free 30 day Visa exemption on arrival at Swampy.

3. Do Western male travellers get grilled by Thai immigration at Bangkok Airport? No this is not the USA, as long as you have money and cause no trouble they don't mind.

4. How are male sex tourists viewed by Thai authorities, especially the Police? They laugh, because us farangs get the Thai guys casts off, the dark isaan girls that Thai men avoid.

5. Is punting in Thailand a criminal offence? I don't want to spend a couple of months languishing in the Bangkok Hilton.   :scare:  Yes prostitution has been illegal in the kingdom since 1960, but a little technicality like that shouldn't put you off

Offline Tailpipe

This place has been recommended . Close to all the action but very tranquil and girl friendly

Several forums on Pattaya

Pattaya addicts  is one good one

Looks like a nice gaff .

Offline Jerboa

Regarding the "Queen Vic", I have not stayed there but it is an English style pub with rooms above the pub, it is not a "hotel" as such, I hear the rooms are OK but I don't like the location, right in the middle of Soi 6 which is full of brothel type bars.
It really depends on your budget, I prefer hotels in the £50 a night price range, that is 2500 baht, most hotels allow you to take girls back to the room but some will charge a fee.
My last hotel in Pattaya was "Sea me Spring" which is very near to beach road.

Well it's obviously up to you what you prefer to pay for a room, but personally 2,500 thb a night in Patts is pricey, there are so many decent clean and safe rooms to be had in town, in the 800-1300 region, I find it a waste of money to pay over the odds.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Well it's obviously up to you what you prefer to pay for a room, but personally 2,500 thb a night in Patts is pricey, there are so many decent clean and safe rooms to be had in town, in the 800-1300 region, I find it a waste of money to pay over the odds.

Cost is always a factor, and seeing as I can get 2 weeks in Pattaya for the same price as a few nights in somewhere like NYC is an added incentive to try it out. The QV seems reasonably priced (IMO) circa 1000 thb and looks a little on the seedy side, which might satisfy some of my inner demons.  :D 

Offline Jerboa

Cost is always a factor, and seeing as I can get 2 weeks in Pattaya for the same price as a few nights in somewhere like NYC is an added incentive to try it out. The QV seems reasonably priced (IMO) circa 1000 thb and looks a little on the seedy side, which might satisfy some of my inner demons.  :D

The QV isn't seedy, even though it's in the middle of soi 6, you can find cheaper rooms in town, but for location, and well run guest house you can't go far wrong.

One mistake newbies make on accommodation in Asia, Is they think they need to pay western prices, this is false, the same as you don't have to pay the Pattaya bargirls London overnight rates for a LT.  :P

almc

I've been to Pattaya around 10-12 times, my advice to a newbie is this

1- Stay around Soi Buakhao, close to Metro and buzzing. I stay in Nukom Court soi Longkee, basic at around 600 baht but always felt safe and secure, soi 6 is a bit hard core mate.
2- If your a piss head find a bar you like and make some friends, you might need them and they'll look after a regular punter.
3-If (LOL) your looking for a lady for the night get one from a bar, don't pick up the indies, that takes experience.
4- Only carry the cash you need for the night with you, and don't get in fight with the Thais, you fight one you fight them all.
5-If you find a girl that you like keep her, many will disagree with me but I find they get even better once they trust you.
6-Don't even contemplate not going without travel insurance.
7-If you buy counterfeit stuff take all the tags off before you return.
8-Have a look at the Pattaya forums b4 you go, I like Pattaya Secrets
9-Theirs two types of ladyboys, sweet girls with a dick and the other, foul mouthed and dangerous, if you see a group cross the road and give them a wide birth.
10- The advice I give is for a newbie, Pattaya is a great place and quite safe if your switched on, start insulting the locals, wander about pissed and shagging an indie your asking for an experience you don't want.
11-And the most important Devils Den!Metro...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jim do you go once a year or more , week or 2 , I have always wanted to go
I suspect I will one day. How much is an overnighter .

In 2004 I visited Thailand 4 times but this year just once, to be truthful the novelty has worn off, sick of ugly girls who can't speak English.    :thumbsdown:

If you go it has to be at least 2 weeks, you are looking at a 12 hour flight.

An overnighter can be anything from £20, the Divas from the Go-Go bars will want a lot more, some refuse to do overnights.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are correct, it is possible to get a room for £15 a night but some people prefer a little bit more luxury, that is why the Burj Al Arab in Dubai have rooms at £1400 a night.    :hi:

The Architect

10- The advice I give is for a newbie, Pattaya is a great place and quite safe if your switched on, start insulting the locals, wander about pissed and shagging an indie your asking for an experience you don't want.

What experience? What's the dangers of shagging freelancers?

Offline Vivago

11-And the most important Devils Den!Metro...

I always try to have a 2 hour 3sum with a couple of imps from Devils Den at some stage during my Pattaya trip.   Some find them a bit mechanical but I've always had great fun.  And the girls are well trained with most offering DFK, CIM and anal.  At 120 quid for 2 girls/2 hours it is quite expensive by Pats standards but compared to what you would expect to pays for a similar experience in UK, its a steal.

For those who don't know what Devils Den is, check out their website at External Link/Members Only.

And for the ultimate in GG bar experiences, I recommend the Windmill Club.  Was in there last night.  You just won't believe what goes on in there.  Had one cute girl in a 'bowling ball' grip whilst the other hand was occupied with playing with the tits of another.  It was mad. :wackogirl:

raylondoner

So what would say a week cost, including reasonable hotel, flights and playing most nights (sod the food/eating!)? Not really my scene but I'm curious that this is a box that I need to tick perhaps. 

I must say airport pick up sounds intruiging!

Offline Tailpipe

In 2004 I visited Thailand 4 times but this year just once, to be truthful the novelty has worn off, sick of ugly girls who can't speak English.    :thumbsdown:

An overnighter can be anything from £20, the Divas from the Go-Go bars will want a lot more, some refuse to do overnights.

I watched the ytube that you linked on the other thread , it did look like Soho on speed plus it was a camera phone so getting a good view of the
hookers was not easy. There is still part of me that wishers to go back I have so much fun in Dubai and enjoy the class hotels but its cost mega money.

I can understand the attraction , but I do tend to like having my food delivered on plate to my hotel room those days.

But thanks for the info Jim .  If I went I would want to stay in a place like this External Link/Members Only

However I suspect there no girls in this area .

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:08:42 pm by Tailpipe »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Some more random questions  :hi:

9. What's the reasoning behind calling them imps?

10. What are the service levels like in Patts? Is GFE the min standard for most, or is it like the UK where some will and some won't, depending on the pro$$ie or how much money has changed hands? Nobody wants to travel 1000's of miles to fuck pro$$ies who would feel at home posting on Saafe  :vomit:

Thanks for all the comments so far. ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

If I went I would want to stay in a place like this External Link/Members Only

However I suspect there no girls in this area .

But they do offer a Wake-Up Service, that could be Thai slang for an early morning HJ.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

There is still part of me that wishers to go back I have so much fun in Dubai and enjoy the class hotels but its cost mega money.

I am seriously thinking of visiting Dubai in early November when it cools down slightly, not just for punting but I would like to see the place for myself, girl friendly hotels seem to change on a regular basis, I was thinking of Metropolitan Deira.

Offline Jimmyredcab

What's the dangers of shagging freelancers?

I have been with numerous freelancers but mostly in Bangkok, never had a serious problem but you must lock everything away when she is in the shower.

Offline Vivago

Some more random questions  :hi:

9. What's the reasoning behind calling them imps?

10. What are the service levels like in Patts? Is GFE the min standard for most, or is it like the UK where some will and some won't, depending on the pro$$ie or how much money has changed hands? Nobody wants to travel 1000's of miles to fuck pro$$ies who would feel at home posting on Saafe  :vomit:

Thanks for all the comments so far. ;)

Service can be remarkably good. If you hit it off in the bar before you barfine her,  the girl will try hard to please you.  Remember you don't pay her until after the deed and many hope to become your 'girlfriend'  for the duration of your stay.

Imp is, I  believe,  associated with the name  of the joint.  Devil's... Imp...geddit?

Offline Tailpipe

I am seriously thinking of visiting Dubai in early November when it cools down slightly, not just for punting but I would like to see the place for myself, girl friendly hotels seem to change on a regular basis, I was thinking of Metropolitan Deira.

Jules Bar IS PART OF Le Meridien Dubai - Airport Road  all a man could ever wish for .

There is no beech as its so near the Airport but there are many bars and Restaurants in this Area

I never move from here as there is just no need, 

Offline Jerboa

It's good advice to stick to bargirls if you're a newbie, but if you do take freelancers, a bit of common sense is needed, once you're back in the room lock all valuables away, don't take a opened drink from her, most freelancers are safe and wont cause you trouble, but a small percent of freelancers are bad girls, the ones that have been sacked from numerous bars, and they end up on WS or Beach Rd, you have to know how to handle them.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Service can be remarkably good. If you hit it off in the bar before you barfine her

11. (?) What would an average barfine cost, and does it depend on the establishment?

12. After looking at a quite a few Pattaya/ Nana Plaza Youtube videos......... Would I be presumptuous in thinking that all or most of the mini skirted 'thai' women in areas like; Walking Street and Soi 6 are into pay for play - whether they're sliding up a chrome pole, twerking in the street, casually milling about or waving you into a neon lit strip club? Nobody wants to offend and get hit on the head with a stiletto.  :(   

Offline Jimmyredcab

11. (?) What would an average barfine cost, and does it depend on the establishment?

300 baht in a Pattaya beer bar up to 700 baht in a Go-Go bar.

100 baht = £2

Sometimes the Mamasam will tell you the girl has to be paid upfront, just laugh at her and say you have been to Pattaya 10 times before.   ;)

Offline Jerboa

12. After looking at a quite a few Pattaya/ Nana Plaza Youtube videos......... Would I be presumptuous in thinking that all or most of the mini skirted 'thai' women in areas like; Walking Street and Soi 6 are into pay for play - whether they're sliding up a chrome pole, twerking in the street, casually milling about or waving you into a neon lit strip club? Nobody wants to offend and get hit on the head with a stiletto.  :(   

Any Thai girl you meet on WS at night, or any other bar area will probably be up for a business transaction, but not all, the trick is to not treat them like a whore, just be friendly and smile, you will soon know what the score is.

As for barfines, the top amount in Patts used to be 700 for gogo girls, but not so anymore, with the rise of agency girls in many of the big gogo's BF has gone up, as the bar wants to keep the girls in the bar, where they earn drinks and get punters drinking, and if they do go most only want ST, the bars have been spoilt by to many 2 week millionaires, throwing baht around, thinking they are Hugh Heffner.

Offline Steve2

This is worth a read about the freelancers on Beach rd / Coconut Bar and more

Offline Vivago

This is worth a read about the freelancers on Beach rd / Coconut Bar and more

Quite good article that although Stickman (a former TEFL teacher who has been in Thailand for yonks) can irritate with his 'holier than thou' attitude.

As I said previously, Pattaya is quiet at the moment and when things are slow, quality rises in the coconut bar.  Here is a 'skank' that I found last night.  21, no kids and moonlighting from her day job.  Not too hard on the eye, either. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

almc

If you take a girl from a bar or GOGO they have a mamasan (boss) to answer to, they won't allow a girl to piss you off, if you go to a bar and spend 2-5 thousand baht they'll want you back every night.

Here's some examples of freelancers worst case scenario's

1- You go for your shower and come out and then girls gone, so has your wallet/phone/ipad/camera etc etc
2- You pick up a freelancer and agree 1000 baht short time, you do the deed and she says it was 3000 and kicks off big time, threatens to call police/mates?
3-She isn't in a gogo as she tested positive for some STD/aids, bad time for condom to split....
4- She turns out to be a he, and trust me if your a piss head that's not impossible

Now if any of the above happens you go back to the bar/gogo and it should be sorted, they don't want to lose your business.If this happens with a freelancer your fucked.

If you pick 2/3 bars and 2/3 gogo's and become a regular they'll look after you, they'll stick you in a baht bus with a girl if you get pissed just to make sure you get home safe.

almc

Depends on where you are, 500 baht max for a bar and 750-1500 for a gogo rough guide.

If you see something you like a big smile and a hello gets the ball rolling, they're not slow in coming forward, and you'll soon know where you stand, just be polite and don't ask do you want a fuck for example, say your lonely or looking for some company.

My  best tip for Pattaya is don't get back on the plane with regrets, be a selfish cunt and do who and what you want when you want, you never know when you'll be back- if ever.

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you take a girl from a bar or GOGO they have a mamasan (boss) to answer to, they won't allow a girl to piss you off, if you go to a bar and spend 2-5 thousand baht they'll want you back every night.

Not strictly true, Thai people are notorious for sticking together, the girl will earn money for the bar night after night whereas you will be back in your own country within a couple of weeks.

Paying a bar fine does not guarantee a good service, my advice would be to spend at least an hour with her in the bar before you decide to pay the bar fine, that will give you an idea of her attitude.

fredpunter

If you don't recommend the street girls and you don't recommend the G0-Go girls, what other options are there? I've never been but looks interesting.

Offline Bangers and Gash

3-She isn't in a gogo as she tested positive for some STD/aids, bad time for condom to split....

Do bars/clubs get their girls tested for HIV and sack them if positive?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do bars/clubs get their girls tested for HIV and sack them if positive?

They say they do.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Here's some examples of freelancers worst case scenario's

1- You go for your shower and come out and then girls gone, so has your wallet/phone/ipad/camera etc etc
2- You pick up a freelancer and agree 1000 baht short time, you do the deed and she says it was 3000 and kicks off big time, threatens to call police/mates?
4- She turns out to be a he, and trust me if your a piss head that's not impossible

Now if any of the above happens you go back to the bar/gogo and it should be sorted, they don't want to lose your business.If this happens with a freelancer your fucked.

If you pick 2/3 bars and 2/3 gogo's and become a regular they'll look after you, they'll stick you in a baht bus with a girl if you get pissed just to make sure you get home safe.

Yes that's a good post, sums up some of the problems you can get with freelancers, I cant remember ever having a girl want more from me, if a girl wanted 3k ST, I'd piss myself laughing and kick her out the door, I hear some of these girls can play up, if they believe a guy is fresh off the boat, one reason to never admit this is your first trip to Patts.

Sailormack

Regarding the condoms make sure you take your own for 2 reasons.

Asian condoms are smaller than western ones and the quality can be shite.

With low online prices why would you take the chance. Better still if you're a cheap Charlie pop into your local family planning clinic and they will give you a supply.

It's true what they say, once you've been to Thailand the world never quite seems the same again  :yahoo:

Offline 44ster

I always try to have a 2 hour 3sum with a couple of imps from Devils Den at some stage during my Pattaya trip.   Some find them a bit mechanical but I've always had great fun.  And the girls are well trained with most offering DFK, CIM and anal.  At 120 quid for 2 girls/2 hours it is quite expensive by Pats standards but compared to what you would expect to pays for a similar experience in UK, its a steal.

For those who don't know what Devils Den is, check out their website at External Link/Members Only.

And for the ultimate in GG bar experiences, I recommend the Windmill Club.  Was in there last night.  You just won't believe what goes on in there.  Had one cute girl in a 'bowling ball' grip whilst the other hand was occupied with playing with the tits of another.  It was mad. :wackogirl:

Been promising myself a session at this place for the last couple of years. Prices are above my budget but you do get more for your bucks. 4,000 bt (£93) gets you 1 hour with 2 girls or 4,500 (£105) for 90 minutes. I was going for the latter. You can either call in & ask to see the line-up in the bar on that particular day or in my case check out the girls pix & phone to check if they are working. I phoned ahead & picked out Wan & left it to her to select her partner...always the best policy, so she would nominate the friend with whom she usually works. (For those punters who request to see the line-up, there's a famous yellow line on the floor of the bar where some girls who stand one side & some the other, depending on whether anal's in their repertoire or not ;D.) I was well pleased with Wan's choice, Holly who turned out to be from Vietnam. Both girls late 20s/early 33s. Pictures of both "my" girls on the website are a good likeness.

So up to the room which was a lot smaller than I was expecting, though more than fit for purpose. En suite bathroom, three giant mirrors... on the ceiling, over the head of the bed & on one wall at the side. What followed was, er, an interesting experience. All three of us spent several minutes showering. I was fully intending to spend part of the 90 minutes having some massage but somehow we never got round to it. Did just about everything else with each girl... OWO, RO, FS in multiple positions & at times I was busy on three fronts similtaniously. Gives the term multi tasking whole new meaning. Started off with a blow job from one of them (can't remember who...details are all a bit blurred now) & had to tell them to slow down or give it a break, reminding them that I'm a one pop man & I wanted it to be at the end, not the beginning.

Some interaction between the girls though not as much as I would have liked. I'd been asked at the outset whether I'd be interested in having the dildo up where the sun don't shine but I'd politely declined. They each spent a few minutes pleasuring each other with a vibrator & some tongue/pussy action & I was able to help out with that! Eventually had a CIM blowjob finish with both girls assisting each other. While I spent a few minutes coming down to earth they disappeared for their ablutions & when they returned I asked how long left. Ten minutes apparently. "Doesn't time fly when you're enjoying yourself?" I said.

Btw, agree with Vivago about Windmill Club.... still one of the best GG bars in Patts.