Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombiana Girl - Edgware Road - Potential TOFTT?  (Read 309 times)

Offline Jayjay17

External Link/Members Only

Visited 'Colombiana Girl' recently, located right next to Edgware Road station. Not sure if she's been reviewed before so potentially TOFTT?

Opted for 15 minutes which is BJ and Sex for £50. For 30 minutes, it's £60 with massage and handjob included.

Communication was quite poor. There's also another girl with her, so messaged them both just to see who'll respond quicker. (Spoiler alert, they're both bad at it).

Messaged in the morning saying whether they would be free in 15 minutes to which she said yes. Got to the address and it took them 10/15 mins to respond. Once they gave address info, buzzed the number and after a few minutes, was let in. Walked what felt like 5000 floors to go to the top and then messaged them I was there. They then took another 10/15 mins to respond.

As it turned out, they wasn't even at the address.... The girls were enroute and I met one of them at the door which was annoying.

So we go into the flat which is filthy btw. Sink was left with so much clatter, floor looked like it wasn't hoovered. Went into the room and it was the same. Everything all over the place, luggage on the bed, bed sheets with minor stains, not sure if it was from the wine or something else...

Onto the service... now the girl herself, body was fire. Great boobs and an ass to dream for. She rubbered me up with a condom via BJ which felt good and then we went into cowgirl position. Midway through, her roommate pops her head into the room for a very quick conversation with the girl. Managed to get a glimpse of her but nothing special. She was called Bia I think and she advertises on Vivastreet and I think Kommons as well.

After a few minutes, we were finished, soon as she was about to come off me, condom seemed to have stuck onto her pussy so cum just dripping down which wasn't great. Wiped away with wipes and then proceeded to leave. I asked how much she'd charge for filming and she said £10.

Her English is pretty much non existent so good luck having a conversation with her.

In conclusion, the girl was very good looking, service was as expected. Reason for the negative was making me wait ages, not letting me know they were on their way and the filthy flat otherwise it could've been bumped up to a low neutral.

Would I visit again? Probably not.