Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Naughty - Birmingham - TOFTT  (Read 1998 times)

2 review(s) for Tamara Naughty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline frogman00

Link to AW Profile External Link/Members Only

Comms: All by text, fast replies, and arranged the meeting in under an hour.

Duration & Fee: Arranged for 1 hour + extras at £130. I had 30 Minutes in total.

Services: OWO, CIM, HJ, Sex

The Girl: She is and isn't the girl in the pictures, looking at her photos on my mobile she seemed fine, but on my PC you can tell she is using some weird AI filter on her photos so she doesn't look like that but the tattoos do match up with her. Also larger than her pictures, closer to a size 14+

The Meet: I found myself in Birmingham with a few hours to spare due to canceled work, I tried to see if any of my regulars were free at short notice and had no reply. Onto plan C and sent a few texts.
Tamara was the first to reply, communication was easy, and fast replies to text, and booking was made for a short time later. No issue or wait upon the agreed time and door code was given.

Tamara answered the door wearing a little pink silk robe and was shown to the room. She was looking a bit plain Jane than her photos would suggest as no makeup or hair was done. However, I was shown to the room. It was spotless and immaculate, usual set up with oils and condoms on the bedside table.

I went to had over the £100 for service and Tamara asked in a very friendly way if I wanted any extras, with a nice smile and friendly demeanor she said we would show me a good time, with things looking positive so far I handed over an extra £30 for CIM + extra shot.

Once the money was handed over that's when it started to go downhill, the friendly smile went, and any attempt to speak good English was gone.

I was then ordered with one word "bed" and she left the room, so I stripped naked and lay on the bed waiting for her return. When she did she took off her robe and was a bit bigger than her profile would suggest but had ample-looking breasts. She oiled up her hands with the oil and sat beside me on the bed, the "B2B massage with loads of rubbing" as advertised on her profile was about 2 minutes of 'rolling pin motion' on just my back before she barked 'turn'

I turned over and she started doing a weird clamping/grip on her hand like it was in pain before she turned away from me and I had a view of her back, she then tried to jackhammer my rather limp penis as nothing sexual or enjoyable has happened so far after a 60 seconds or so as I start to get hard she goes down for some OWO any suggestion to slow down and take it easy was ignored as she now no longer would speak English. After a few minutes of this I CIM and the Carpal tunnel syndrome had fully taken over her hand, she got up and started to clamp/grip her hand while shaking her wrist with her other hand.

She got up and left moaning about something and went talking to her flatmate, I was laying there naked in bed thinking WTF was going on.

A few minutes pass and she returns and tells me to "turn" again, I do so being kinda relieved I wasn't going to get kicked out after 10 minutes. She sits beside me and rather than start anything she decides to get on her phone and start texting while squeezing an invisible stress ball with her other hand.

After 3-4 minutes she oils her hands up and starts the same lame 'rolling pin massage' as before but this time for an even smaller amount of time before being told to turn again, this time however she grabs a condom before she applies and starts to suck me off with her back turned to me again, kinda pissed off at this point as I had no access to her nipples as that's was one of the main things that had attracted me to her profile but she was keeping as much distance as possible.

Once I was hard again she asked me with a resting bitch face 'doggy or mission' Not wanting to look at her face at this point I decided for doggy.

At this point, things did start to improve for me once I had a bit more control of the action and I could set the pace and she didn't need to do as much if any of the work.

For those that like she does have an almost perfect PAWG ass and those few extra pounds don't go to waste here, the view was nice as she was making the right type of moaning for once along with some nice/strong pelvic squeezes.

At this point, I was just hoping it was a bad start and if I had a couple of rounds like this then it would probably be a low neutral for me but that was to be short-lived as after about 7 minutes of doggy and with one fairly large pelvic squeeze she told me to stop (it was clear at that point she was just doing the pelvic thing just to try and make me cum faster).

At this point she starts to complain about her hand and is shaking it as she squeezes her fingers I have no idea why as she hadn't been doing with it for the last 10 minutes.

She then grabs her phone reads it for a minute or so and then gets up out of bed, the carpal tunnel syndrome must have then taken over the rest of her body and she walks off like a cripple old woman bending her back with her hand on the lower part of it.

She then goes and starts to argue with her roommate (female) about something I don't understand, I think her roommate is Jasmine TopModel External Link/Members Only as the profile has similar features and was updated at the same time.

I'm sitting there thinking WTF is going on again, 100% pissed off at this point. Then the weirdest shit I've ever seen happened. She then comes waddling back in like a cripple and barks at me to lay down I do so as only about 25 minutes or so had passed at this time. I did try at this point to ask for some money back if she isn't well I could just go but this was ignored as she was to busy playing with her phone. She just replies with 'Lay' so I do so.

She then gets on the bed and sticks her ass in my face while on all fours and tells me to 'wank' while she giggles her ass.

I'm laying there with an arse jiggling in my face as she engrossed on her phone thinking if I just wanted to wank myself, why the fuck would I be paying £130 to "treat myself to the best" as she advertise on AW.
As I'm laying there with a limp dick in hand questioning why I'm even wasting my time with her she finally notices after 2 minutes that I'm not wanking myself she looks at me and shouts angrily "YOU NO WANK!!!!!" along with some other things I don't understand but by the tone, I would guess it's verbal abuse as if I'm wasting her time as I'm not in aww and worshiping her ass.

At this point I just start to laugh at her and say I'm done and get up and start to get dressed she then puts her pink robe back on and if by magic all cripple movement stops and she leaves the room again. I kinda hope as it had been under 30 minutes at this point and I had asked she might be getting me a refund but no such thing materialized. As I'm putting my shoes on she returns all smiles and is now able to speak English talking about coming back for more good time. I just leave and out of the building at about the 30-minute mark.

Would I See Again? Fuck no, Worst punt I've ever had. Save yourself some cash and have a wank at home. I'm almost too embarrassed to even post this but thought I needed to warn others.

Positives: If you really really like PAWG in doggy, it might be worth just a P&D if you don't mind being short-changed on time.
              The room was clean.

Negatives: Everything, see above.
                You get more of a view of her boobs in her gallery on AW than you do when you are in a room with her.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 02:56:01 am by frogman00 »

Offline pbrown355

It's a massive thanks from me because she was on my shortlist. Her demand that you should start wanking reminded me of the WG who told me in a very loud voice, whilst failing miserably to get me hard, that "I never touch your bollocks". One of the strangest things said to me by a WG.
Anyway, thanks again and sorry it was worse than shit.

Offline Beerswillin99

"YOU NO WANK!!!"  :lol:

I also had her on my HL for quite a while, so thanks for the TOFTT, OP. Off she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline Firefox20

Very massive Thanks mate. You saved me money. I did text her the other day and nearly booked her for 30 minutes but when asked about kissing she replied no inle kissing on body so I declined.
She off my hot list now. Tha ks again for  TOFTT.

Offline pingo

Thanks for the review OP. I too had her on my HL.. not any more.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for this OP, she's just rocked up in Manchester & I was tempted by the tits & the decent rates but no chance now.  :hi:

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks for this OP, she's just rocked up in Manchester & I was tempted by the tits & the decent rates but no chance now.  :hi:
Likewise cheers OP